Recent content by hellsfirstwave

1. hellsfirstwave

*Disbanded*

sir, i say sir. Where's my banana.
  2. hellsfirstwave

SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

can this be used with diplomacy mod??

Diplomacy + Custom Commander?

if it can that would be great:smile:
  3. hellsfirstwave

The Map

i know the map is the same as Warband but have u had any ideas about changing the map? its just the map is getting abit boring i think personally don't know about any one els but i would like a change of scenery. or would i have to make my own map to get a diffrent map?
  4. hellsfirstwave

Re: Model Requests

you should put in a option if u take a castle you can chose what nations troops u wont recruit
  5. hellsfirstwave

[V4.5] REPORTED BUGS LIST / VERSION 4.57 (hotfixes here)

Problems i have
    *firstly, after i captured a fief the game crashed and stopped then took me strait to windows.

*secondly, if the problem i have windows 7 then ill use my other computer.

*i see that windows 7 users have some problems on the bug list but i didn't see this one.

*if its all ready bean posted sorry

*I like the mod even tho i cant play much.
  6. hellsfirstwave

New Hero Submissions

Name:  Jim hull
    Personality: doesn't ride a horse, loves to run, hates reading, bean in the crusades,  worked in a stall, had training with a bow
    Level: 15 -25
    Attributes: 12-17 Strength, 10-15 Agility; 5 intelligence; 7 charisma.
    *Stats: 6-7 Ironflesh, 2-5 Powerstrike,  6 Tactics, 4-7 Leadership, 2-5 Looting, 4 Training, 6 Trade
    *Proficiencies: One handed 80- 110, two handed 70-80, bow 70-90
    *Cost to hire: 300-2000
    *Gear: male
    *Appearance: has a mustache that comes down at the sides, in his 30-40, had ragged hair
    *Homeland: on the road
    ***Possible Enemies: Arabs, Ireland, England and Scotland
    ***Possible Friends: Crusaders
    **Story: He was born on the road some were in Scotland moving around alot. He met the king of Scotland when he was 15 and he join the Scottish army at 17. then when the king didn't need him no more he was send to england were the king of england used him in his was with Ireland. So he raised a huge army and took over the southern part of Ireland. The king sent him to go on a crusade. It took a 4 weeks to get to his destination. him and his men allied them selfs with the crusader states and helped them with the Arabs then in exchange got training and money.

***thats all i can be bothered to do lol
  7. hellsfirstwave

Bug Reports - 0.95pre9

it says when i try to load the game "Unable to open file: modules\1257ad\Resource\env_materials.brf"

i have checked Load Textures On Demand

And i don't have a salutation

thanks

---
    fix i just re Downloaded the mod
  8. hellsfirstwave

Bug Reports - 0.95pre8

Peppi99 said:
    on the island at the top left corner you can see DUBLIN 2 times  :mrgreen:

That island is called ireland. :~) 
    and my map lag jumps when i move or when i camp / wait in a town/castle thiss is the only mod that it does.
  9. hellsfirstwave

1866 - Post your Screenshots!

MY guy holding a shotgun i  think
    and my guy saying join us or die XD

mb12z.png
    mb17.png

my guy killing some one
    mb19.png
    mb20.png
  10. hellsfirstwave

1866 - Help Needed

what the thong you use to eddit the quit battle like  have the allymo or what every and gettyesburg ext.. what do u use to edit them????

i love those films and if u could make them bett i would love to make a quick battle  of my own
  11. hellsfirstwave

Favorite firearms in 0.8

i like the rifles but i only choce one not three i dident read it properly
  12. hellsfirstwave

Suggestions

all the usa troops all have the same rank on the side of the suits

it was scrazzy

y not likw private                          corprul                sargent            master_sargent            first_sargent              sargent majer

/\                                /_\                          //\\                  ///\\\                          ///o\\\                                ///#\\\
                                                                                                                  ---                                ---                                      ---
                      PVT                            CPL                        SGT                    MSG                          1SG                                SGM

something like that
Back
Top Bottom