Recent content by Heinz Solo

1. Heinz Solo

Need More Info Sound stopped working after the game was forced closed on restart even after uninstalling and reinstalling.

check sound is working without starting bannerlord on your system (test it or play a video or something)

if thats ok, go into documents/bannerlord/ and delete the configs folder (the game will make a new one)

launch again. if its ok you'll have to reapply your settings/key bindings.
  2. Heinz Solo

Resolved is my rig ment to be Above 60 fps ?

SigilFey, are you a computer engineer? since you know your stuff brother. Also, dont knock your 980ti, thats an insane ridiculous bastard of a card. I think if we can get people like you to report back to devs, it will really help the patching process.
  3. Heinz Solo

Resolved Performance/GPU limit error?

Saw I few people with that problem on the forum already and have checked for it. In the Options/Video tab Bannerlord has AMD Radeon HD 8570D as the only card listed and thus is the one I'm using. So unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the problem. Cheers anyway.

dont give up. i have a similar laptop/system to you (mine is about 7 years old) and i can play bannerlord on medium with a solid 40fps in large battles/screen transitions instant or take a couple of seconds.

How i achieved this is by being smarter than my system. I updated drivers (sound card included), i adjusted pagefile, i got 16gb RAM, i used the AMD software to make sure its set to use my GPU, i turned off sound enhancements in my sound device, i defragged, i use performance monitors such as Orbital Advanced System Care Free which closes background programs and boosts RAM, i made sure my power options maximise performance in Control Panel, i cleaned my laptop out and reapplied thermal paste to both my GPU and CPU. The majority of people dont have to do this, but i do siince all my money goes to my ex-wife and kids as alimony and i cant afford a new laptop.

The fiddly technology here is something called "Enduro" where you system switches from the CPU to GPU. what sofware drivers do you have installed? do you have the Adrenaline 2020 drivers? They really helped my 8970m card. Maybe Bannerlord has to re-recognise your card, do this by deleting all the folders in your Documents/bannerlord/config file (the game will make new ones).

Dont give up brother. Did the Uthmani Troops give up and go home at Galipoli when the world's Great powers descended on them? Hold the line.
  4. Heinz Solo

Need More Info fps problems!

what graphics card is showing in your options/graphics screen? In your options/performance screen, how many MB of video memory are listed at the top?
  5. Heinz Solo

Resolved Performance/GPU limit error?

The game isnt running through your Radeon Card. Depending on what catalyst software you have, you know how to make it run through the Radeon? As a confirmation, look at your options/graphics section and have a look at what card is listed by Bannerlord there. The 754 is probably the integrated graphics on your AMD CPU with a little bit of drawn memory.
  6. Heinz Solo

Need More Info Loading screen taking too long (every chat info, battale confirmation, companion loading...)

tnx for info .. well i have 16 GB o RAM on this comp and i have my RAM file - pagefile (+16 GB on SSD) disk which is fast as RAM
    well thats weird. i think we can improve that without Taleworlds intervention. whats your system specs? also do you wanna post your dxdiag?
  7. Heinz Solo

Need More Info Visual glitch character

if it happens again, go into character (press C or V, i think its C?) and add a scar when out of combat. Then remove it later in the campaign if you remember.
  8. Heinz Solo

Need More Info GPU speeds skyrocket when launching the game which leads to full-on crash

thanks. could you confirm you are having the save problems after:

starting the game from the exe in steam/steamapps/common/bannerlordd/bin/win64/bannerlord.exe (not the native or BE one just bannerlord.exe.)

Also when in game switch to windowed mode in graphics/video or switch to windowed mode by changing your configengine.txt in documents/bannerlord/config
  9. Heinz Solo

Need More Info Loading screen taking too long (every chat info, battale confirmation, companion loading...)

I'm gonna be honest with you. I had this problem yesterday with a pretty low end laptop. But then i got another stick of 8GB ram and now its hardly noticeable. not saying you should buy more RAM, just my experience.
  10. Heinz Solo

Need More Info black screen

good info GeeDeeOy. thanks for posting this.
  11. Heinz Solo

Need More Info GPU speeds skyrocket when launching the game which leads to full-on crash

ok brother, could you post your specs as laid out in the sticky in this forum?
  12. Heinz Solo

Need More Info SAVED GAME CRASH - cannot save anymore anything

Did you verify. I've updated/patched since release, hardly changed anything, didnt mess with anything, but today i verified and it downloaded 2 big files i didnt even know i had missing.
  13. Heinz Solo

Need More Info black screen

Disable tesselation in your performance options. Report back
  14. Heinz Solo

Resolved [SOLVED] Game launches in Window mode every time

thanks for reporting back (alot of people dont!). maybe ask a mod to mark as SOLVED so it comes up in google search easier. the launcher still needs to be looked at though.
Back
Top Bottom