Recent content by hatimkh

1. MP Native [WB] Calradia Slave Rebellion

Hey, thanks for the quick update. Looking forward to it.

I know it's way too early to be giving suggestions since the game isn't even out yet but please emphasize the difficulty of the mod. I remember when the mod just released and was in it's earliest stages, it was very challenging.

We all had starter gear and none of us had unlocked our first class yet, we still managed to beat the first boss after 99829052 tries. Good times.
  2. MP Native [WB] Calradia Slave Rebellion

I really miss this mod, last I heard there's no plans to bring it back but I think Coco said he'd make another CSR for Bannerlord.

Anyone know what the latest is?
  3. How can I edit controls.dat

I thought those controls weren't changeable, like the map controls. Sorry, you can close this thread.  :oops:
  4. How can I edit controls.dat

I want to change the numpad weapon switch controls so I can change weapons by pressing my regular number keys, I tried opening controls.dat (found in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband) with notepad but all I got was weird symbols. Does anyone know of a program I could use...
  5. Scoring changes

The problem with this is that your own faction won't always be in a fight since its 1 vs 1.
  6. Version notes, known bugs, change logs

Same here, it was working in the morning but its the same as yesterday now.
  7. [M] CONQUEST - The Struggle for World Domination (old thread)

Looks awesome, looking forward to trying it.
  8. [Clan]UB

You might want to think about changing the clan's name.  :lol:
  9. Suggestions

Shredzorz said:
    Pike11 said:
    This does not belong in the Caravanserai because it is not released yet move it please.
    Um, wut.

I think this guy just downloaded the mod and couldn't find any servers running it, @Pike a mod doesn't have to have official servers to be considered "real" or "released", if you can download and play the mod, its released.
  10. WesternCraft v1 - Development Thread

Wow that looks great, reminds me of economy planets in The Universal. Would you be able to make the store automatically add something to its queue whenever it has stock to produce it? Like you could select one item to be automatically produced and then whenever the store gets stocked it would fill its queue up with that one item and keep making it until it runs out of stock.

Can gatherers sell their wood and metal to the store for a price set by the owner?
  11. Building props

Is there a way of teleporting the props without teleporting players that are standing on it?
  12. Building props

Are the props ever deleted when destroyed? If you stand on a prop as its destroyed, you get teleported underground with the prop, so breaking a prop just teleports it down. Does this same thing happen when you delete your prop with the editor? I can't test it right now because my good PC is...
  13. WesternCraft v1 - Development Thread

I think most people would just rush the enemy base from the start, without building anything.
  14. TR_SY_TWW ban request

That server isn't English speaking, I doubt they even visit the forums.
  15. WesternCraft v1 - Development Thread

This is good news, did you add the sword hilts too?
Back
Top Bottom