Recent content by hashashin13

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Nice patch tnx quick question about party speed im getting decreased speed when carrying inventory within my cap- limit also have 6 troops in my party and i move at 1.1 this is a bug right?
  2. List of Ideas from Other Games

The guild series had some nice features really liked the games some of the stuff if implemented would give the bannerlord settlements more meaning like having mayors judges stuff like that in cityies
  3. What Mods would you like to be made?

Love the game so far more in love with its potential butt to me a mod or expanded relations would really be next lvl. Something like grievances and separate ways from just basic relation count for instance had a lord capture my wife in a recent save after beating her party. So when beating said lord i should be somewhat justified to execute him. This and maybe a grudge system or smth. It would be much more immersive for me diff. penalties for executions and stuff even a indipendent supreme court or something things like that would make it more alive plus give much more impact to dynasties as the game seems to intend with perma death and offspring. Butt yeah most of the great warband mods remade would be nice
  4. Cannot Get Access From Your Platform Service

1.4.1 mp wont work got confirmation from guys who went back to 1.4
    So MP is 1,4 right now
  5. The official reddit multiplayer feedback thread.

tnx for confirmation was thinking thats the problem
  6. The official reddit multiplayer feedback thread.

Hi so Mp doesn't work on 1.4.1 new beta? Getting can't login error anyone else?
  7. Resolved Workshop crash

Been playing the new beta, new save, no mods its been preety stable so far but i crash everytime i try to buy an Aserai workshop anyone else with workshop problem sucks for me as im playing a Aserai campaign. Haven't tried other faction shops yet. Srry if im reporting in the wrong area of the forum
Back
Top Bottom