Recent content by Harmanz

1. Patch Notes e1.5.9

We all know why. Last ****ing time I give money to a turkish company.
    Eesh, what a <snip>. Updates are pretty regular, even if this patch delayed, no need to whine in such dramatic way.
  2. Archers need a nerf.

I play archers and i dont think they are too powerfull, but there is two imprortant reasons why i rape anyone with my 100 palatine guards
    1. Cavalry distracts my archers from desintegrating infantry well, but lords rarely has cavalry, and they use it like suicide squad, that attacks BEFORE all army
    2. Lords army is 50% recruit ****, and they have no shields, and it makes them very vulnurable for archers
  3. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

Same ****, i joined Vlandia and they crushed everyone, i even dont have to do anything. Someone made dragon banner quest? Is it possible to support with banner some fraction that oposite to overpowered to fix campaign force balance?
  4. Is Battania to strong ?

Maybe it depends on player fraction. I joined Vlandia, and in half of year these monsters captured all Battania, half of Sturgia, and 4 empire cities.
Back
Top Bottom