Recent content by Hardmode Fan

1. Patch Notes e1.8.1

They are planning big release with Console realease. This is why you get only bug fixes now.
  2. Need More Info Cavalry AI downgraded in 1.8.0

Well, i would say it a good sign that Developers touch AI at all and i think it will come out fixed and better than before (coming soon)
  3. CEO Statement regarding the release

Many games outsource Developement for ports to Mobile and console, while main (skilled top tier developers) work on improving the game insteada of waisting their time.
  4. Do you want more complex features, such as proper formation behaviour in Bannerlord?

It seems that this has become standard behavior for many games today.
    They only improve with time (updates), when they improve.
    IBannerlord hands down Game of the decade. Like RDR2 is, like GTA V. I would say Star Citizen will be the next game for 40 Years best of that genre. For example its ongoing Product as a Service that can end up being used in more Industries rather than Gaming if it's developeed pas certain point.
  5. Do you want more complex features, such as proper formation behaviour in Bannerlord?

Point is that it isn't an argument for more complex gameplay, but a specific improvement. It's asking, "do you like better gameplay?" while showing a fix to something broken, of course everyone will agree. It has no extrapolation to other places.

Everyone agrees when the example discussed is a specific feature everyone likes. The conclusion "people like complex mechanics" I don't think will change what Taleworlds does, except perhaps implement the specific suggestions raised.
    I remember in E3 how they explained different system and their complexiity such as running your own Gang in Towns and, claiming turfs, making money etc.
    In general whole Gaming industry is going downwards,. People in every game demand complex systems and features. If Developers promise and create high expectations with Trailers and later then skip on crucial point then Devs loses ALL reputation they had.

I remember in E3 how they explained different system and their complexiity. And one of those running your own Crime Gang activities in Towns, claiming turfs, making money, leaving companions and stuff.. Ended up being total ******* where you only can clear thugs in cities and nothing else.
  6. Do you enjoy smithing?

Smithing is very similar to those Browser Type Games where you click click zero content happens
  7. SP - General Many suggestions to improve the quality of life of the game

i THINK TW should adapt general approach when introducing features by making them efortless to experience without too much micro managent.
  8. SP - General [Advanced Mechanics] Smithing Rework

Semi automated with very minimal micro management require system could work. Progression based on different activities rather than making X amount of resource or completing X amount of quest.
  9. SP - General [Advanced Mechanics] Smithing Rework

Your proposed idea works like a minigame. Devs won't change whole system from ground up. Modders can do something new with trial and error and see how works.
  10. Why do you all hate this game?

Game systems lack complexity. Easy to master.
    Lacking of sandbox varied experience.
    Same unimproved physics from Warband. Why the hell horses are copy paste from Warband ? Do we not have Red Dead Redemption to be used as a reference?
    AI dumb cant do anything only follow single line to reach the target.
    Siege don't work like total war or atleast more complex than it was in Warband, same thing just ai can climb on more ladders lol.
    Grindy Quests.
    World developement aren't substantial enough or don't express significantly in the world, have little impact to the player gameplay.

Systems such as influence was a good idea that turned into just another currency.

Feels like a Warband 2.0. You wonder why alot of people satys that vbannerlord release was the biggest dissapointment.
    Battle order system and battle terrain system is little flavour added to the existing experience, These big features have impact, but we can count how many such impactful features were released in 2 year time period. Was it 4 features ?
    Okay, whyt i wouldnt expect Bannerlord to improve ? because then it's forced to go into dev phase: #BackToAlpha
  11. Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

Bannerlord for #BackToAlpha
    If not mistaken Overall community opinion is Bannerlord not so much supperior to Warband, In some Rankings the game has a spot in top 10 most disappointed releases.
  12. What happened to map position based battle terrain?

No it won't. They said that they will release it in parts and only afterwards add in more missing maps. If they stay with this plan then they have to release it early just because calling it a finished game when you don't even have all the Maps in would be pretty hard.
    the project scope is too broad comparing to other features. I thinks its the most anticipating feature that will make more people comeback to play again. If campaign tiles were to be moddable, then the Community Artists could finish the job at higher standards.
    Can you name another feature that is created with complex mechanisms which experiences are game changing ? (Only SP) Havent played since ~1.4 version.
  13. What happened to map position based battle terrain?

From marketing standpoint this Major Feature will be released with Final Game release. As they say 2021 Q2 ?
  14. Why do you still browse this subforum/making threads?

Expecting Official report to Game Plans and major features implementation and ETAs
  15. SP - General Ambush And Camp Mechanic ( with demo )

MOD is awesome,you added new gameplay mechanic. THank you, this will enlighten community in some sort.

One question. Did you add line of sight to AI ? From the video i see AI is blind and unable until they have sight on you?
Back
Top Bottom