Kdar said:
    Hardclyff said:
    A bit biased but very nice done.

what???? :shock:

True and only true.
    Uhm, yeah, that is "unbeatable" point.
  2. WW2 Eastern front flash

A bit biased but very nice done.
  3. Scientists and philosophers with superpowers?

Crazy Eyes said:
    Did Archimedes invent mirrors or something? I thought he came up with the **** that said you can find out an object's mass/weight by looking at the amount of water it displaces.
    He was also famous for burning Roman ships during their attack on Syrracuse. He built a large array of mirrors which reflected sun rays, and he focused them on a single ship causing the ship to catch on fire.
  4. software EULAs

Something to think about when you are going to 'I Agree' to a software EULA next time ;) http://www.tgdaily.com/2005/10/22/rtf_eula/
  5. fed up

Juno said:
    Bye! (for now...) mwahahaha
    Oh, crap...
  6. Scientists and philosophers with superpowers?

Archimedes: ability to burn things with mirrors
  7. fed up

Yeah, sure, whatever...
  8. What Program?

Nah, if I understand it correctly, Python is just what the input data are going to be in, plus the converting tools.
  9. you know your a nerd when...

When you wonder if buying yourself a fourth computer isn't maybe a bit too much. Double points if you actually don't wonder, but have it.
  10. School Spirit Blows Chunks

I'm probably slow, but how does wearing an uniform translates into pissing off teachers?
  11. Scientists and philosophers with superpowers?

Can 'O' Soup said:
    No, it's for not being a moron.

Sorry but being expert in philosophical logic doesn't make anyone a less moron... Not that I ever hinted he was one, it just doesn't prove the opposite. :wink:
  12. Scientists and philosophers with superpowers?

What, to bore his enemies to death?
  13. you know your a nerd when...

Bearhugger said:
    WipperSnipper said:
    Bearhugger said:
    ...when you read all 9 pages through until here and think you were having a great time doing so

I have to agree.

Your ultimate nerd when you cant tell whether it is day or night since you have sticky taped the curtains closed...

...when even your comp suggests you do should something else; by crashing for no apparent reason - still refusing to work after reboot
    When you can fix the error.
  14. Scientists and philosophers with superpowers?

Rentgen: ability to see through walls
    Schroedinger: an undead cat on his command
  15. Scientists and philosophers with superpowers?

Nobel: ability to make his head explode.
Back
Top Bottom