Recent content by Hanz Ex

1. Hanz Ex

[Read 1st post] Viking Conquest RE: Issues

Damn  :evil:
    Thanks for info :wink:
  2. Hanz Ex

[Read 1st post] Viking Conquest RE: Issues

Hi,
    I have an issue with my current story line campaign, I´m vasal of Northymbre.
    When I´ve returned  from Douar an Enez quest I found out that my town Cell Rigmonaid has an other owner : Hersir Sidroc the Young, vasal of Northymbre too :/ ?!
    Other fiefs still belogs to me. I tried to repeat this quest 3x : same result.
    Quite dissapointing surprise cause I had a decent army garrisoned there and nice pieces of equipment stored in chest.
    I still have a save before.
  3. Hanz Ex

Viking Conquest issues

kalarhan said:
    Hanz Ex said:
    Hi,
    I have a problem with :
    my companions Helgi and Ceawlin are imprisoned in Cippanhamm. If I remember correctly - its because I sent them on mission "Improve my relation with a settlement".
    And I can´t get them out.  Any dialog  option appeared  when I tried talk to them and I had to restart the game.

savegame?
    Hi, uploaded here : http://uloz.to/x9bckgzx/sg00-zip
  4. Hanz Ex

Viking Conquest issues

Hi,
    I have a problem with :
    my companions Helgi and Ceawlin are imprisoned in Cippanhamm. If I remember correctly - its because I sent them on mission "Improve my relation with a settlement".
    And I can´t get them out.  Any dialog  option appeared  when I tried talk to them and I had to restart the game.
  5. Hanz Ex

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hi,
    it´s maybe some pathfinding bug. Armies, caravan etc are stucked in that point on the map. I tried to fight close to them so they would be able to join the fight but when the fight ended they started to continue on their way but got stucked on the exact point as before.
    http://s10.postimg.org/jjrpyvfbt/mb1.jpg
  6. Hanz Ex

Viking Conquest issues

I see.
    It´s surprised me ´cause it never happened me. And I´m playing MaB a years :wink:
    Every day brings something new :smile:
  7. Hanz Ex

Viking Conquest issues

Hi,
    Some progress finally  :grin: !
    With the cheat menu I got several times in a row a new dialog menus - different one´s - only once a refuse dialog menu .
    So I tried to load and load and load .... etc ... . and I got a new dialog menu after about 10 attempts  eventually.
    Seems that this "marry dialog menu" appears by random occasion - same with agreement of Sigurd. I had to turn on a cheat menu to start a progress.

I appreciate for your help guys. Thanks a lot  :wink:
  8. Hanz Ex

Viking Conquest issues

Hi,
    he is a young and handsome hero actually :razz:
    thanks for checking it up. I´ll send you a save game if needed :wink:.

9. Hanz Ex

Viking Conquest issues

Hanz Ex said:
    Hi,
    thanks for reply.
    I realized a while ago that Sigurd is a Marshal leading a war campaign now. So that´s the reason I suppose.
    And it could take a time :/, he´s a Marchal for the 3rd time in a row.
    Hi,
    there probably still something wrong. Sigurd is not a Marschal now. New dialog appears, he approved me to date with her but Ragnhild is suddenly not willing to marry me. I have relation with her 100.
    Any idea or advice :/ ?
    As I wrote before, it didn't happen me in any other gameplay or mod I played so far.
  10. Hanz Ex

Viking Conquest issues

Hi,
    thanks for reply.
    I realized a while ago that Sigurd is a Marshal leading a war campaign now. So that´s the reason I suppose.
    And it could take a time :/, he´s a Marchal for the 3rd time in a row.
  11. Hanz Ex

Viking Conquest issues

Hi,
    is it possible to marry Ragnhild ?
    Relation with Sigurd 100%, relation with Ragnhild 80%.
    I´m a vassal of the Danmark, owner of the town and 3 villages, reputation above 1200 and Sigurd says still the same when I ask for  the permission to visit her or to marry her : lets talk about it later and I need to get you know a bit better.
    Its a first time when I´m struggling in this in Warband so I suppose it could be something wrong.
  12. Hanz Ex

Viking Conquest issues

Hi,
    I noticed 2 bugs during yesterday´s gameplay :

1) game stucks when Konungr Horik gaves me a  task to find and destroy a Robbers Lair in Danemark ( or bandit lair ? I´m not sure ) . No option to choose in the dialog menu. I had to quit the game with Task manager. Test : it  happened several time in a row.

2) got at least two times relation bonus when I finished the a task to deliver cattle herds to Jarl Sigurd Ragnarson when my party was acompanying him in war campaign.
  13. Hanz Ex

VC Modding Dream - Collection of ideas

Hi,
    I´ve bought this DLC quite recently and it´s really great indeed.
    I´d like to share some ideas too, sorry if it´s posted already - it´s written in a hurry and I have no idea if it´s possible to add it or not - I have no exp with modding :wink:

Story Line : is there a plan to add some new Story Line campaign in the future ? Would be great to continue with new story from time to time.
    Ideas :
    - Pagan priest story– convert a christian faction back to pagan religion.
    - Claimant story – became a rightful King of the faction

OSP :
    - definately Freelancer if possible
    - more random encouters during traveling which impacts temporarily ( or perhaps  permanently you or you party somehow - in positive and negative way

Combat :
    - possibility to continue at fighting i battle as one of your party member (as it is in 1257 AD mod )
    - Skirmish !!! as it is in Brytenwalda mod
    - Shield bash – acc. Shield skill + strengh = % chance to knock down oponent

Tournaments:
    - Have an option to grab a weapon on your choice or all participants will have the same weapons. Its very disappointing to get a short seaxe in final battle whist an oponent get an axe or a sword.
    Tattoos : have more option/variety of face/body to pick up. Especially for Picts charakters.
    Quests : add more uniqe ones maybe some which will raise an attributes +1 permanently (not cumulative).
    Ideas :
    -  beat all opponents in arena +1 agility, donate sufficient amount of gold to priest of    your  religion +1 charisma. Win 3 tourmanets +1 strengh.
    - A quest to find an old handy shipbuilder who will built a one of the current  type of ship with improvements – faster, more bad weather resistant, maybe + some small crew capacity bonus. Will be neccesary to gather a bigger amount of resources ( wood, hides, silver, tar, linen, tools etc and golf of course).
    - Or to gain some unique ship ( I´m not sure if some more type existed, I think that some special kings „Drakkar“ was historically proved.
    - a quest „Stop raiding a faction fiefs“ for month or two - lords will pay you to stop raiding his fiefs or monasteries - simply said  :  he will pay you a ransom

Items : maybe its in game already, I´m not sure about it I didn´t spend a lot time in game yet
    - Shields : 3 categories : Light, medium and heavy
    - Helms : add some Medium leather helmets or caps
    - Armor – some leather ones ( rare and expensive ) and  fur armors. Ad some wristbands maybe ( more AC then gloves ) – compatible with light armors only
    - More armors variety – color, look etc

Refuge :
    -Possibility to build one more basic temporary „Lair“ anywhere – if a one is upgraded „Refuge“ is built already.
    - Posibility to build some fortifications ( if the refuge will be reamain attackable ). Simple watch tower for archers perhaps.

NPC:
    - Bandit chieftains –  some band of robbers, bandits, thiefs etc could became a group with a leader a (as it is in ACOK mod ). Maybe they could attack villages, castles and became a faction too.

Religion :
    - Some pagan Sacred groves/temples in Danemark and Norway – possible to hire Gothi there

Companions:
    - Add unigue equipment to companions based on their character, story  and skills and which won´t be possible to change or take off or with 0 price and bonus atributes only for that companion
    Ideas : fast horse for Morgant, Egil´s father huscarl shield, Beda´s Pilgrim staff, Solveig´s Lyre, Reginard´s Strongbow etc etc

sorry for grammar mistakes, I´m not a native speaker :wink:

14. Hanz Ex

Cozur said:
    Also, I wanted to make lances less overpowered, by having them break on impact, but couldn't figure out how to do it. I've done that now, and there's two new lances in 1.4 that will still be couchable, but will break on impact.

Hi,
    in 1257 AD are that breakable lances/spears implemented. Maybe it can be an option for ACOK as well. It works fine in 1257 I would say and there are plenty pickable spears/lances laying on the groud due battles so no worries with weapon resources :smile:

And whats about to avoid this never ending discussion about spear-lances differencies with renaming the longer types of spears to lances (up to 165 length spears and 165 and longer ones be lances for example ) ? It brings a better overview in shops too.
  15. Hanz Ex

Hi Cozur,
    I have a question about Val and Willow bug ( not possible to visit a lady ) . Is that bug going to be fixed in 1.4 too ?
    Would be great if yes :smile:.
    Thanks a lot :wink:
Back
Top Bottom