Recent content by Hallucinogenic Moose

1. Patch Notes v1.1.0

Bonjour,
    Je joue depuis le Game pass PC, le jeu est passé en version 1.1.0 tout aller bien et ce matin il est repassé en 1.0.3.
    Quelqu'un aurait-il une info pour savoir si la 1.1.0 va être restaurée sur le game pass ?
    Merci d'avance !
    Hello,
    I've been playing on Game pass PC and the game was updated to version 1.1.0 and everything was fine, but this morning it went back to version 1.0.3.
    Does anyone have information on whether version 1.1.0 will be restored on game pass?
    Thanks in advance!
    It's because Xbox one had an issue so Taleworlds decided all xbox platforms should take the loss instead of just letting us play and releasing a hotfix for those who couldn't when they had ot ready.

Welcome to taleworlds console experience. I bought this **** full price preorder. This is my third attempt to play this game after my first 2 campaigns got corrupted. Haven't even been able to play the game and it's already free on game pass lmao.

Yea they reverted Xbox only back. Apparently game wouldn't even start up for many people. Was working for me, but seems they forgot to fix multiple of the bugs they said they fixed for Xbox. Would've been fun to test how many, but my only option now is uninstall for another couple months or make my 4th attempt to play a campaign :ROFLMAO:

Would be nice to hear from the company who sold me this product if they have an eta for a fix, but I'm not holding my breath.

This is why you don't give companies an undeserved 4 star rating, nothing to work for.
    It's Xbox One that had the issue, but Taleworlds decided to make us all suffer instead of just working on a hotfix. They are proving themselves to be a rather shoddy developer.
  2. Game being reverted to previous version

Do. Not. Do. This. Again. I dumped 6 hours into the new update and now it's unplayable because YOU decided the Xbox platform should suffer for YOUR mistakes, and let's face it, the primary issue was with the PREVIOUS generation of Xbox consoles which YOU shouldn't have even released the game...
Back
Top Bottom