Recent content by hachmey

1. hachmey

SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

THAT'S AN URUK-HAI NOT AN URUK

In Black Speaking Uruk means "orc" and Hai means "race, people".
    it's the same thing.

There he is alone so 'Uruk "is the right term

" Created by Sauron, the Uruk-hai were the most powerful and efficient Orc breed: larger and physically more imposing than their peers, they were able to cover a great distance quickly and above all, they could fight and run. under the sun, which the other Orcs were unable to do. They were used openly for the first time during the invasion of the Ithilian and the capture of Osgiliath in the year 2475 of the Third Age2). "

You have to read the books before opening it.
    The hai is rather used as plural to speak of the uruk.
  2. hachmey

SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

1586027093-urkfranklavie.jpg

Imagine seeing an uruk rushing at us like that :xf-grin:
  3. hachmey

BL Traduire Bannerlord, le futur outil de traduction

Bon travail ensoleillé !
  4. hachmey

BL Analyse des futurs fichiers à traduire

Danièle
    8.gif

gant mappa :malade:
  5. hachmey

SP Medieval 1429: The Hundred Years War

Al-Mansūr said:
    @ Seek n Destroy, you shouldn't have wasted your time translating this psychotic nonsense. Even in French it's harmful to read. Him asking you to translate such a mess was too much and quite disrespectful to you.

I feel compelled to share my (summed up) version of the story now that he defamed me and the whole jeuxvideo.com Bannerlord subforum.

That forum is not a 'cruel place', but it sank into heavy (but harmless) trolling after years of waiting for Bannerlord in vain. Discussions were still possible though and Fantasy Warrior came from time to time as a respected member of the M&B community, all went along very well.
    But one day, last year, he came on the forum complaining about unpleasant words that were said about his mods on some other forum/site. Apparently someone said that his work was 'sh*tty'. And to gently tease him, a member of the forum (the 'Franklavie' he often evokes) answered that indeed his work was sh*tty, with a stupid smiley ("Oui c'est de la merde
    1.gif
    "). Obvious trolling, but FantasyWarrior had an extreme and irrational reaction which was very disturbing to most people on the forum (at the same period some troll made a thread to mock my 3D models, which was much nastier, but I took it for what it was: a stupid trolling to fill the time until Bannerlord comes out - I didn't have any serious reaction and let the thread die out).

Then, some guys started to make fun of his disproportionnate reactions, posting a few little jibes to him. There started the downward paranoid spiral: FantasyWarrior started to insult and threat everybody, flood the forum with enormous messy posts full of hatred denouncing the 'harassment' and 'online tortures' he was victim of. At first I defended him and above all adviced him not to react to these stupid jibles, but as he didn't listen to me and kept reacting like a madman to every post about him or his mod, and as people always complained to me for his behaviour and threats they received from him on a daily basis (some of which, sent in PM, were so dreadful, disgusting and filthy that some people wanted to report it to the police - I won't share them there), I decided to become neutral (I'm not his tutor and have more important business to do).
    After a few months, during which he came from time to time to post his angry messy posts or insult/threat this or that forum member, he started to be rude even to people that were gentle or neutral within that stupid story, including me (well, not siding with him at 100% was a fault to his eyes, as we used to be close). On the jeuxvideo.com Bannerlord subforum but also here and on other forums/sites. There was still a few people trying to reason and appease him though, but even gentle posts seemed to reinforce his anger and paranoia.

Later he focused his attention on me: he developped a vision in which I, 'disingenuous Arab used to brutalize white geeks', was not only a traitor (as I stopped defending him), but also the hidden instigator of the 'harassment' he was suffering from, using several different accounts and the Bannerlord subforum 'gang of Arabs' under my command (yea he sees Arabs everywhere). Why? Because I'm 'jealous' of his work, as mine is 'sh*tty'. He mainly exposed this delusional vision under a different account ('epine_Rouan') on the jeuxvideos.com Kingdom Come subforum (where the Bannerlord trolls are used to make trolling raids, calling it 'Kondom ***', which increases his hatred towards them), but also on this thread (the passage in question hasn't been translated by Seek n Destroy). Btw, I don't care of his stupid racial remarks, I even find it funny, but seeing him acting as a victim after that is a little bit unbearable.

Yesterday, after receiving insults and having my work called 'sh*tty' again, I decided to stop sparing him. I have enough of his paranoid and psychotic seizures.

Don't post unspoilered images and spam

What tells you we are on a forum? Do not confuse gender expression and gender identity, the forum may be not-binary

1534189178-non-binaire.jpg
  6. hachmey

SP Medieval 1429: The Hundred Years War

Sans rigoler.

Je pratique la MMA depuis maintenant 6 ans, de la boxe en parallèle depuis 7 ans, je pourrai.

Ainsi que la musculation depuis 4 ans, 1m87 pour 86 kg

J'ai une vitesse de fou, et des réflexes identiques à ma vitesse. J'ai juste à l'attendre qu'il me charge, l'esquiver et lui donner des bonnes patates dans la tête. Je le lâcherai pas à la moindre erreur, le trolleur est fini. T'auras toujours des puceaux d'ici pour penser que c'est impossible. Rien n'est impossible avec de la volonté déjà les amis, et de 2) c'est pas avec votre corps de lâche que vous allez faire quoi que ce soit.

N'importe quel homme un minimum entraîné peut vaincre un trolleur avec un couteau déjà. À main nue c'est pas forcément plus compliqué ça demande juste de la technique.
    1522325846-jesusopti.png
  7. hachmey

Traduction du DLC "Viking Conquest" pour Warband

Ouais je pense que c'est mort là
  8. hachmey

Ha merci  :grin: Je suis content de voir qu'il ya encore une traduction en cours !
  9. hachmey

Bonjour (désolé pour l'absence j'avais oublié que j'avais lancé ce sujet), sinon je vois qu'il y'a  une trad  mais hélas incomplète (49%) et visiblement abandonné depuis quelques mois  :cry: quelqu'un l'aurez t-il malgré tout continué ? Ou le projet d'une Trad est bel et bien abandonné ?
  10. hachmey

Bonjour :) Je me demandais si actuellement quelqu'un travaillais sur la traduction du DLC viking conquest et si oui savoir où il en est, je pourrais très bien le faire moi même mais je manque de temps. Merci
  11. hachmey

中文板块 版规 (Chinese Board Rules)

不,这不是一个男人
  12. hachmey

- SCREENSHOTS -

Assault the british fort

CW4jY.jpg
  13. hachmey

Liste des mods - 10.06.11 Ancien sujet

Bonjour, j'aimerais trouver un mod pour améliorer les graphismes de warband. J'en est déjà trouver un qui améliore les couleurs, mais j'en ai pas trouvé d'autre sur ce forum. Peut-on m'aider? Merci d'avance.
  14. hachmey

Problème mods with fire & sword

Non je ne crois pas
  15. hachmey

WB mod éditon aide

Mrc  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom