Recent content by h4x0rninja

1. [VIDEO] One man army Siege moments (multiplayer)

Have played warband on/off for years. Love it. Made a quick video with some 3,4,5,6,7+ killstreaks in short succession. All footage recorded on mount and siege server. Disclaimer : - Yes I know I am spamming 2handed poleaxes - Yes, good players absolutely REK me in 1v1 - I dont stand...
  2. [VIDEO] Me using spear in multiplayer - some nice action

Sorry for the typo !

Is that your/your clan's server? IMO one of the best (and fastest! where is it hosted? Holland by any chance?) Pitty about FF being off :wink:

And lol @ people giving me thumbs down and not even leaving a comment :grin:
  3. [VIDEO] Me using spear in multiplayer - some nice action

Hi guys :) I've been playing warband since it came out in 2010 and recently switched to Fire & Sword. I have picked up a healthy love for the spears and pikes in fire and sword and wonder what you guys think of my playing style? All footage recorded in about 30-45 minutes on the 'westos siege...
  4. Most overpowered/underpowered weapon in Warband (Multiplayer)

Magni said:
    Underpowered:  Morningstar and hammers.  By far the worst 2h weapons of any faction.  Yes, they CAN break through a block overhand, but trying to accomplish this will get you killed by anyone not mildly retarded or a complete newb.  They need length or speed, or a combo of both.

Hammers are only usefull in specific situations, defending narrow doorways or ladders in a siege for instance. Seriously, try defending one of the ladders  in helms deep as a rhodok with the great hammer, you will have the best time of your life :grin:
  5. Spamming v. Skilled: The difference.

If you have a shield, use footwork to get around someone while they are swinging..
  6. [VIDEO] 22'nd siege server gameplay highlight (khan_h4x0rninja)

James380 said:
    h4x0rninja said:
    sorry btw, youtube has made my video really dark :sad:

Yeah youtube makes my video look like shiz, if not, terrible.
    Anyways i like your style, interesting choice of music tho 0.o

Our tastes in music differ? :grin:

I usually listen to NOFX or some grungy indie when playing M&B online, but I had these 2 songs in my head so I decided to use them :smile:
  7. [VIDEO] 22'nd siege server gameplay highlight (khan_h4x0rninja)

sorry btw, youtube has made my video really dark :sad:
  8. [VIDEO] 22'nd siege server gameplay highlight (khan_h4x0rninja)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3K92vuZ3aI Hi guys, first post! I've been playing the game now for about a month and I am really in love with it. This is not so much a highlight showcasing my skills, it is more just showing you some of the moments from the game that I enjoy the most. All...
Back
Top Bottom