Recent content by gviktor

1. Resolved smithing UI glitch

I finally solved the issue. I try redownload more and more files that seems insignificant in this case. I don't know which one but the glitch disappeared. So probably it was a corrupted file that the steam could not see problematic. All in all thanks for the help.
  2. Resolved smithing UI glitch

Have you installed mods in the game before?
    never.
  3. Resolved smithing UI glitch

I also tried reacquire all files that have "craft" word in it, but no progress.
  4. Resolved smithing UI glitch

Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files?
    Unfortunately, it did not work. :sad: The steam redownloaded those files but it did not change anything. The files were not corrupted.
  5. Resolved smithing UI glitch

Summary: After game updated 1.6.0 the smithing screen became totally messy. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: No. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (x64) Build 19042.870 GPU: AMD Radeon RX 570 GPU...
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Alleys are still empty in my previous version saved games. Even loading with the new 1.5.10 module. Am i have to start a new campaign to make the thugs reappear(not to disappear) in the towns? Are they going to be absent forever in my old saves?
  7. Need More Info Backstreets all empty

I have the same issue. The thugs just disappear from Calradia's towns. :smile:
Back
Top Bottom