Recent content by Gunwing

1. My current thoughts

I disagree with putting too much Crusader Kings element. But some interactions from it such as using an Imprisoned lords to enforce demands, assassination, seduction and rebellion would be nice.

Also please make time pass 10x faster so we can see characters born and die. I see no point of having children as of now as they grow up so slowly
  2. Game needs to be faster time wise!

Your kids can be a playable character, I tested it using the console commands to make my character and my son older. You can select your wife or child to be the heir if you kill your character. Or you can make him a party member or governor just like your wife
  3. What regions are eligible to get the beta key?

To this day I havent met a single south east asians and australians who were given beta key directly from taleworlds. Those of them who have the beta are either receiving keys from other people or simply bought the key from shady sites.
  4. When I try to search a game it says retrieving server list and no servers show u

Strangely the cracked version of warband works just fine. Why the legit steam version doesnt work? Already verify integrity still doesnt work.
  5. Main Topic

Epicrules said:
    Be careful, that "fix" can make some games not launch at all and has a tendency to bluescreen you if you run out of memory. Revert it if you run into trouble.
    Thx Ill keep that in mind. Can you suggest an alternative fix tho?
  6. Main Topic

Eh I fixed it nvm. I just do the full invasion 2 fix that supposed to play the mod in 32 bit pc that says I should put "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 2990" in cmd.  I havent downloaded it because the author contradicted themself. But luckily my nova aetas is fixed because of that  :grin:
  7. Main Topic

Yes Im sure. Its complete and the Nova Aetas logo shows up too in the launcher.
  8. Why no Indonesia?

Why dont this mod include Indonesia?  :(
  9. Main Topic

Ive unsuscribed and resuscribed the mod and redownload it. Still no luck. Also Ive noticed in task manager the ram used for mb_warband when the error ocurs is 1,3 GB!
  10. Main Topic

No way to verify integrity for mods? I downloaded it with my friends Wifi and I dont have unlimited internet access in my home.
  11. Main Topic

Its on loading settings data...
  12. Main Topic

It crashes in an unusual way it says but it worked before. Already changed graphics settings to minimum and still doesnt work. I have changed my virtual memory size to 2839MB too.
  13. This worked before. But now it crashes while loading settings data.

It crashes in an unusual way it says but it worked before. Already changed graphics settings to minimum and stikl doesnt work. I have changed my virtual memory size to 2839MB too.
  14. Main Topic

I have a laptop that doesnt have numpad can you make the special sbilities controls editable?
  15. Is there anyway to convert 1.6.8 save to 1.5.3

Any program or something?
Back
Top Bottom