Recent content by Guanfei

1. Guanfei

SP - Scenes "Modular" and customizable cities, town and castles. 2 suggestions.

I can certainly see something similar being added. Create a number of "free building slots" according to the size and type of the settlement and represent this feature both in campaign map and scenes. I have a few more ideas that imo would work well with this suggestion, when and if I have the patience i will write share my thoughts, but it's kind of pointless, devs don't show much interest in new features.
    We are all larping at this point.
    Glad to see that some people aren't only interested in "balancing" the multiplayer mode.
    Write your ideas if you can, maybe the devs won't look at it, but there are more chances they do if you write it than if you don't ^^
  2. Guanfei

SP - Scenes "Modular" and customizable cities, town and castles. 2 suggestions.

Hi. I had a suggestion that could be a bit tricky. Because it has been done, but not officially, only in a mod. My suggestion would be to do the same, but a bit more "advanced". The mod was AD 1257, in Warband. A particularity of that mod was that you could build a manor, around which you could...
  3. Guanfei

SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

Hi :smile: I don't know if it's the place for it, i didn't find anywhere to post it.

But i have 2 annoying issueq with the game.

I'm playing with the Great Soveregnity of Ancian. And the villages there are totally screwed up.

Example, with the village of Poleus:

1452789536-rgherherh.jpg

Everything is flying in the air.

And now, even worse, Mortazous:

1452789536-fdbdfghnfgjkh.jpg

That's right, the village is UNDER the hill.

And the second issue, i don't know if it's made on purpose or not, but my troops don't use their guns until they're pretty close to the enemy, while the enemy shoot me almost from the other side of the map.
  4. Guanfei

Official Suggestions Thread

My suggestions:

-Adding options to manage a city, as you can find in many other mods. Like recruiting troops etc.
    -Add specific dialogs. My daughter keeps saying she'll fight me to death. Damn brat. Same for people in the tavern, or childs in towns.
    -Add the possibility to found your own town and manage it.
  5. Guanfei

Official Bug Report Thread

La Grandmaster said:
    Sorry to hear that, i think this is most likely a memory problem, have you tried ticking "load textures on demand". Also do you have a low end pc? The mod uses a large amount of new textures so there can be memory issues.

I did it, it fixed the problem, thanks! The mod looks great so far!
  6. Guanfei

Official Bug Report Thread

Well, i can't even reach the main menu, i have the error popping:

"runtime error!
    Program:C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\mb_warband.exe
    The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an inusual way.
    Please contact the application's support team for more information "

It happens when it's loading parameters, in the beginning. It's the only mod ho does that.
  7. Guanfei

Multiple issues with buildings in towns

So, some updates:

-Apparently, talking to the village elder fix the issue with the walls and towers.

-I can't find the drafting tables for the school, manor, church etc, because the building were already here before i asked to build them. But i still don't know if they're really built and if their effects on the village are activated.
  8. Guanfei

Multiple issues with buildings in towns

Hi! So, as the title says, i have some issues when i try to build some buildings. -First, when i try build defense buildings (towers and wall). I gather the required ressources and launch the construction. Then i have a message telling me to move away from the construction site, but no matter...
  9. Guanfei

Ideas & Suggestions

I wanted to know if, for the next version, it was possible to add some basic gameplay mods, like companions equipment auto upgrade, or pre battle orders, etc... The well known mods you can find in almost every modules.
    I know nothing about modding, so excuse me if it sounds stupid, but i wanted to know, if it's not too difficult.
  10. Guanfei

Adding some basic gameplay mods, possible?

Hi! I wanted to know if, for the next version, it was possible to add some basic gameplay mods, like companions equipment auto upgrade, or pre battle orders, etc... The well known mods you can find in almost every modules. I know nothing about modding, so excuse me if it sounds stupid, but i...
  11. Guanfei

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

kefka95 said:
    Guanfei said:
    Hi, i just downloaded Prophecy of Pendor and i tried to tweak it, but it doesn't work.
    No effect on honor, or building time, or wages. Anyone had that problem?

Are you sure you saved the changes in TweakMB?  The PoP stuff should work correctly for the most part.

Yep, checked twice and saved it, but it still doesn't work.
  12. Guanfei

Hi, i just downloaded Prophecy of Pendor and i tried to tweak it, but it doesn't work.
    No effect on honor, or building time, or wages. Anyone had that problem?
  13. Guanfei

Hi, i'll just add my suggestions here :smile:

Making TweakMB compatible with the last version of Sword Of Damocles and 1429, la Guerre de Cent ans when the enhanced version will be released (which is wonderful mod)
  14. Guanfei

Diplomacy ajouté?

Merci de ta réponse, tant pis, je m'en passerais alors :smile:
Back
Top Bottom