Recent content by gsanders

1. gsanders

Discussion, complaints, and everything else you wanted said put here:

It's been almost a year and I wanted to put this where it can be found:   I give Guspav the right to use any *code* I've included in this project however *he* feels like - be it OSP, extensions to his own coding, or handed to one or more replacement coders.  Before anyone could consider this...
  2. gsanders

Marriage with a Lord

lords with their retinues can't be attached into the player party.  They are allowed to follow the player around by cheat: action (in dialogs): follow me, but they cannot join the player's party.  This isn't just because I'm a punk - there is a specific issue in the way Taleworlds handles lord...
  3. gsanders

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

I'd be disappointed if you did enter a tournament.  Tournaments are not for players right now.  If I ever have lots of time, empty useless time to work on features you never needed in the first place, somewhere low on my list would be tournaments.  You dont need them, and you dont get them. ...
  4. gsanders

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

Hire some drow villagers.  As each one joins your party, the party has less negative reaction and when the total score breaks 0 the town lets you walk in.  Or up persuasion skill and the bar moves as well.  Either one.
  5. gsanders

[Q&A] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

up your persuasion (to a max of 5, after which I stop counting it) or hire drow (or dump elves/dwarves from your party) so the hatred of your elvish skin is cross cancelled by the many friendly skins you just hired.  You count as 5 of your skin, each companion counts for 3 of that skin, and...
  6. gsanders

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

kind of happy to see she spawned there.  It meant the faction is not eliminated but all castles and towns are either taken or at that instant under siege. I suppose I need to add a castle scene to 4 ways inn so that lords collected there can be spoken to, in which case you might be able to...
  7. gsanders

Discussion, complaints, and everything else you wanted said put here:

@milanchan   sounds like you did not get the resources updated in patch B11, or perhaps the patch wasn't applied correctly.  There should be a module.ini update with that also, to load whykok's changed resources.     I personally use v158 A2 now, which you have to splice together from...
  8. gsanders

in v150 you should go to mage guild and start the quest to become a magic user.  Necromancers cant use anything from a spellbook no matter how many spells you buy.  You need to actually become a mage, else you aren't loaded into the mage pipeline for spell mana refresh and checking mana when...
  9. gsanders

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

I dont have an art team and to be honest the story means nothing to me.  Its a screen meant to show all the rigale changes and other quasi stats that change when you change selections for race, primary class, secondary class, and background.  If you want to redraw the image instead its...
  10. gsanders

Phantasy 2018 Dev log: part II

v158 A2 patch:   simple patch just for v158 full that adds a small fix for stuck traders at the water's edge occurring from one line mistake in v158 a0 and a1.   With this patch sea traders that should have spawned as ships but spawned as land traders in the water now have the land trader party...
  11. gsanders

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

adjusted sea traders somewhat for v158 A2, it was spawning land traders at sea, now they will be sea traders.   I may next have a mechanic for them to move from sea to shore. --- EDIT: it looks like the changes work pretty well.  I'll put something up a little later.
  12. gsanders

Leave town so you can click Reports: Reference Material: View all Mercs and Misc: click the top left arrow 6 times to flip through the different views until it says "Companions" at top:  scroll down and double click the icon for Jeremus to see his cleric capability shown.
  13. gsanders

Phantasy 2018 Dev log: part II

quick patch v158 A1: Does not claim to fix all problems known, but did these objectives: 1a) Quests - asking lords, or even the barkeep, for quests sometimes hung dialogs.  1a is traced to an error in party_templates check of bandit lairs, the line was not adjusted to look for Phantasy lair...
  14. gsanders

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

This line should not display coming from quests is a failed mercenary offering.  I'd expect that if you meet certain checks, all of which are removed in today's A1.   There was a different quest hang from checking bandit camps without the range of party types adjusted for Phantasy bandit...
  15. gsanders

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

You're looking in the wrong place.  Since you have a town, look in the town menu and at the bottom is "recruit from caravan".  This is a new extension that is vastly superior to diplomacy recruiter, once you know how to use it correctly.   See ...