Recent content by Gricken

1. Patch Notes v1.2.9

At least now we know...

Until June, I suppose?
    That'd mark a year since 1.2. Tbh at this point I'd be surprised if we see it by then even.
  2. Patch Notes v1.2.9

This is something that has always bothered me. That post lead to near the biggest jump in concurrent players in the entire history of Bannerlord showing that hyping mechanics was a clear boost to people. Yet after doing it and then seeing low numbers for patches after they never decided not to do it again. Why would a company not do something simple that could boost your player base massively? If I'm making a game I want to do the best to promote it and drive hype so why stop knowing what your doing, which is near nothing could increase players. Why would a company not do something that boosted the popularity and give near the biggest jump in players more than anything else? The future plans plans post was 1000% the right thing to do and yet it's not done again.
    Because they don't have anything new to show and they know it.
  3. Patch Notes v1.2.9

In October it would be 2 years. Just to help you with the math... Regardless, afaik it's what they said goes. So. it is what it is. So far they been doing what they said. If you expected something else, that would be on you.
    Yeah its really on us for expecting things like dialogue trees that have more options than 'nevermind I'd like to talk about something else' after the game's been out for four years. Real silly of us.
  4. Patch Notes v1.2.9

You mean the roadmap months prior their 'official' release? The one that was barely/minimally 'completed' almost 1.5 yrs after release (and still a lot not complete)?
    Pretty sure half of it is essentially 'we will work on improving' existing features with such open/vague/noncommittal phrasing it's barely considered a roadmap.
    • UI sound improvements?
    • Horse sounds?
    • Civ scenes?
    • Encyclopedia info?
    • AI prisoner management?
    • Army AI improvements?
    • Claimant quests?
    • not to mention all the 'new' stuff that's barely a feature with no QoL/meat behind it
    Of course it's not all set in stone, and changes/adjustments can happen; writing on the wall, seems like it's all abandoned. What we have is what we got - TW should call the game done the - just stamp out their bugfixes (and there is still a lot of that too).

What/when is this 1.3 patch? What does it contain besides bugfixes to the previous patch? Just 1 scene and armor piece? Will it address, minimally, at least a couple items/issues they 'will talk back with the team to discuss' over the last few years? QoL to the recent additions?
    After 2 years and change the future plans post is little more than a bad joke. How something like claiment quests (a feature of their previous titles) isn't in game after being on their list for years is frankly shocking. They haven't updated it because they know they don't have any progress to show since then. The fact that 4 years after launch and their priorty seems to be fixing rare crashes instead of adding features speaks volumes about their capabilites.
  5. Patch Notes v1.2.9

I know this is satire, but it's also painfully accurate. There's no way their community team work more than 10 hours a week. Like, how hard is it to release a road map or provide meaningful updates?
    Pretty easy to do, just gotta combine all the responses they've given over the last 4 years.
  6. Patch Notes v1.2.9

Any news to share?
    They had an internal discussion and decided sharing news isn't in their current vision of the game. Please refer back to the 2 and a half years old future plans post that hasn't been updated since then for any information. The update will come out when it comes out.
  7. Patch Notes v1.2.9

Any updates on when this patch will hit the game pass version?
    Taleworlds doesn't do release dates.
  8. Patch Notes v1.2.9

Is there a timeline for 3.0? Development appears to be moving at a snails pace?
    I hope everyone remembers that 1.2 was back in June.
  9. Patch Notes v1.2.9

New update?

Oh, its just crash fixes.
  10. Patch Notes v1.2.8

Any news to share about the upcoming patch or beta? A can we expect it soon or is it still some time to go?
    "Patch will be here when its done"
  11. It might be a good time to talk about Sturgian Druzhinnik

Dismount them for one of the best infantry troops in the game that move at cav speed and have t6 medic procs?

Just fix the buggy captains perks so that they actually work on dismounted cav
    Oh is that how those perks work? They aren't flagged for units labeled as 'cavalry' but for units that happen to be on horseback at the moment or something?
  12. Devs: Please stop vassals from stealing MY clan parties ty

They grab my clan parties and keep them in their army FOREVER.
    The one and only reason I even get vassals is so they start helping defending my territory.
    Instead they happily grab my clan parties and they literally leave me with no defenses, since the vassal AI decision making leaves wishing for better.

All I ask is to add a checkbox in the clan party interface "Allow into Vassals Army" which is going to be turned OFF for any of my games forever.

Thank you for reading.
    What about dialogue or messages that can allow vassals to request your clan members forces for their armies? Could come with relation improvements if you say yes too.
  13. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Still its the best game Bethseda made imho. Had so much fun with creating spells and such there...
    Oh agreed, the game is one of my all time favorites. Probably when young me realized what video games were really capable of.

Doesn't mean it isn't riddled with problems though. And if I'm recommending it to someone, it would only be fair to make them aware of it.
  14. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

To me act 3 did not feel incomplete, i had tons of fun with the game. This is maybe due the fact i did not look everything up that has been said or what happend with BG3. When i buy a game i never search anything about the game. Just so it will not ruin my game. People rely to much on the internet and what has been said about games. Its really sad that cause of this people their opinion change about the game without even playing it. If you search hard enough in a game there is always something you find to complain about. Just Relax a bit and dont take games to serious. Grtz Vaan.
    If a game has flaws it has flaws. Burying your head in the sand and saying "no its Finished and Complete because I didn't look past the surface level" doesn't make those issues go away.

I love Morrowind but pretending that game doesn't have a massive pile of bugs that can break it would be willful ignorance.
Back
Top Bottom