Recent content by Greek Hoplite

1. Greek Hoplite

rgl error

After the loading has finished it shows this and kicks me out.  Unexpected End of File:Modules\dev 1257\menus.txt
  2. Greek Hoplite

Lose save games

sorry for my ignorance.and thanks
  3. Greek Hoplite

Lose save games

and i'm supposed to revert the save game file right?
  4. Greek Hoplite

Lose save games

DrTomas said:
    revert back to your previous revision.
    How do i do that?
  5. Greek Hoplite

Lose save games

After i update the mod i can't access my saved games.It says something about wrong troop number.What can i do ?
  6. Greek Hoplite

Battlesize

Thanks a lot!
  7. Greek Hoplite

Battlesize

How do i increase the battlesize and on what it depends?Also,the battlesize is the number of troops of both armies?
  8. Greek Hoplite

Templars

Are there any lords members of the orders or just the player?
  9. Greek Hoplite

Templar armor

I joined the Templar Order when my strength was 8 so i didn't get the armor.Can i get it now?
  10. Greek Hoplite

Bug report for 0.97

DrTomas said:
    Greek Hoplite said:
    Sorry for spamming but i rememberd after a while.I joined the templars and the templar sergeants wore black.The Templars had white tunic over their armors.
    Templar Sergeant whore black, knights whore white.
    Ok but what about the female versions of chewbacca?
  11. Greek Hoplite

Bug report for 0.97

Sorry for spamming but i rememberd after a while.I joined the templars and the templar sergeants wore black.The Templars had white tunic over their armors.
  12. Greek Hoplite

Bug report for 0.97

Are the female monsters going to be fixed soon??? LOVE the mod!!!!Good job guys!!
  13. Greek Hoplite

Female Chars

HEllo!The 0.97 update is awesome guys!Good job!But why are the female so ugly?They suck!!
  14. Greek Hoplite

Manor house

I am the lord of Chalcedon and i built my manor house but i can't find where is it located?
Back
Top Bottom