Recent content by GrandDaddyGandalf

1. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Enhancing RPG Elements

Yeah I am not exactly too fond of the AI idea. I also acknowledge that the focus of M&B is not really developing relationships or having consequential dialogue.

Bannerlord doesn't need (and shouldn't have) D&D/Baldurs gate level of RPG elements. But the NPC's feel dry. You do gain some advantages for having high relations with NPC's, but those advantages don't help them feel alive.

I think adding some more reactive/immersive/relevant dialogue would help and I don't think (I am certainly not a developer) it would take much effort to implement compared to other things.

I would really like to see feasts come back and the addition of festivals would be nice as well. I think it would help the NPC's come to life a lot more. But, I do understand that considerably more effort is needed to implement those in a way that fits with the rest of the game.

I would just like to see a little more life in the NPC's. It definitely doesn't need to feel like D&D.
  2. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Enhancing RPG Elements

Hi Taleworlds, Happy new year! I finally got the time to dive in to the the new update over the holidays. The game feels great! I love the beefed up combat AI and all the other changes. So, thank you! The only thing that I personally would like to see updated now are the RPG elements (and some...
  3. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Awesome update! Thanks for your hard work!
  4. Need More Info Game Skips Battle Planning Phase

My party size was roughly 190
  5. Need More Info Game Skips Battle Planning Phase

Summary: I went to defend a village that was currently being raided. When initiating the battle, the game skipped the planning phase. I was not able to place my units. It went straight into combat. This also happened when I went to join an ally that was already in a fight with an enemy army as...
  6. Resolved Different Soldier Types Mixed Into Same Group

Thank you very much for the follow up
  7. Resolved Different Soldier Types Mixed Into Same Group

Summary: Different soldier types merged into same group. I was in a big battle and lost some men. A mix of ranged (crossbowmen and archers) spawned as reinforcements. However, they spawned in as the same group. The F3, F5 transfer option does not let me pick which troop type to split, only how...
Back
Top Bottom