Recent content by Graeghan

1. How should bannerlord make money?

Luthais Eldrin said:
    rnaD86 said:
    Luthais Eldrin said:
    I don't believe that they would actually need to do anything else to make money.

Aside from the obvious.  :mrgreen:

Stating the obvious is what I do best :wink:

Just noticed that nice little "else" in your post. Sleep deprivation and posting on forums don't mix, do they?
  2. How should bannerlord make money?

Luthais Eldrin said:
    I don't believe that they would actually need to do anything else to make money.

Aside from the obvious.  :mrgreen:
  3. How should bannerlord make money?

Call me crazy but I think that getting the damn thing published already would go a long way.
  4. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Could you please rework the shield bash into something that's actually usable? At least let us get one good swing in instead of knocking the enemy down and having to stand around like a lamppost waiting for them to get up,
  5. Small things in Warband that bother you?

On topic:

the marshall stack scattering to four winds the moment any considerable enemy force comes into view, usually leaving some poor schmoe to take one for the home team when he gets dogpiled.
  6. What bannerlord needs to be a successful

Tl;dr: to actually come out.
  7. Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

Well, it's postapo - a genre predicated on making folks, who'd have a nervous breakdown if their Internet was down for longer than an hour, feel like unstoppable badass survivalists. Can't expect much in the way of taste there. :razz:
  8. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Two things:

1. Is it possible to  rebind the BrainyBots menu into another key? Having it pop up every time I want to form my infantry into a shieldwall is juuuust a touch annoying.

2. Could you have a look at arena spawn rate? It gives me "enemies left: 9998" and degenerates into a slideshow every time I try it.
  9. SP Native [WB] Native Enhanced Edition

Komplit said:
    The shield bash is the same as in 1257/Floris, right? Just drop it already. It's **** anyway. Not useful in any situations whatsoever because of the long animation hindering you from chaining it with an attack. If anything it keeps coming out by mistake when you try to feint or even when you just want to counter somebody after blocking their attack.

Shieldbash in 1257 and shieldbash in Floris are literally nothing alike.
  10. “Outlaw King” Robert the Bruce movie.

I don't hear anything about Scots going on a warpath, so it can't be too bad surely...?
  11. New gods, old gods or others?

Apstinentas said:
    Tolranian god Priapus. Although, they dont talk about him all that much.

Only every other line. :razz:
  12. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

swordmaster345 said:
    Marcus_SFAC said:
    i5nOln.png
    After a faction was destroyed , this faction's defected lords were still captured in dungeon of a castle like picture , is that normal ?
    Yes it is normal they will one day escape or join another faction that would ransom them.

In one of my games, as a vassal for the Reich and marshall, I took out Maccavia and had a ton of lords in my dungeon. I was actually paid a ransom for the one that joined us which amused me to no end.
  13. [DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

KarGreight Alkhanuni said:
    And one problem,in 3.8 i played,there i feel that i am wearing armour,in 3.9.2 i play,i feel it saves me from 0.5 punch of spearman.It is annoying when you charge on full speed,and larian sentinel kills you from one strike of his broken stick.

That's funny, I feel completely the opposite - in 3.8 top-tier armor felt like tissue, in 3.9.x  I find even 58/19 Pendorian Knight Armor is enough to make me feel reasonably protected.
  14. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

King Edric said:
    Veteran Hakkon Legionnaires, troops of Hakkon Leonidas.

Subtle.  :razz:
Back
Top Bottom