Steam Contact: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098116227/
    Player ID: 2734970
    Region:Ireland
    Class(es): Inf

Rusty as hell, glad to be cannon fodder
  2. Goldenblack

Norwegian players for NW world cup

Don't know if you saw this:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,374272.msg8926374.html#msg8926374

Greedalicious is the one to talk to.

3. Goldenblack

Nations' 5-a-side IV - Sign Ups!

Rey' said:
    As for other teams - I would need at least 5 men with IDs.

Seeing as I can't get even 5 players to commit to the tournament, you can remove us from the list.

Good Luck Have Fun, yadda yadda yadda...
  4. Goldenblack

SKANK said:
    posh isnt irish ive heard

You created an account just for that?  Coward.

His family is Irish, he identifies as Irish, and played with us in the last NC.  Good enough for me.  If the admins have any issues they can get in touch with me.
  5. Goldenblack

Team Name:Foitin Oirish
    Team Tag:FO_
    Nationality:Irish
    Contact 1 (Steam & Taleworlds): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098116227/

List of Players (Name - ID):
    Goldenblack- 2734970
    Darius- 1015246
    Bradley- 49363
    Sheabo- ToFollow
    Kiano-  99587
    Pestyknight- ToFollow
    Flans- ToFollow
  6. Goldenblack

Should we abandon NC?

I would certainly like it to go ahead.  For my part I have been trying since this summer to build an Irish team that has enough players so that we don't crap out in the early stages again.
    Probably have enough players now, but trying to schedule 2 games in a week would probably be too much, as most of us have real lives that get in the way.  We also have a few players- including myself- who would not play in any other tournament, so some substitute tourney wouldn't be of any interest.

8v8 means we might struggle to make a team every time, 5v5 would mean that we would have a lot of players not getting to play every time...

Personally I do prefer the 8v8 and would hope that it goes that way, but would agree that a 5v5 is probably more practical, and let the bigger countries have 2 teams with no personnel cross-over. 
    Dissolve all standing alliances, but let countries make a case for Alliances with the new admins from scratch.  If there is a case for it, then fine.  If it is just to load a team with good players, then reject it.  For the record, some of the players on the Irish team are from Northern Ireland, and a couple are ex-pat families, so we would have to pass that by the admins ourselves.

A couple suggestions for discussion:
    1: Could there be a compromise system for team numbers?  Like make it an 8v8 tournament, unless both teams agree from the beginning/a week before hand/etc. to play with less?
    2: Like the above, but you get penalised a round per person missing, so if you show up with 5, fine, but you default the first 3 rounds?

One way or another, this is probably the last year that any sort of Warband NC will happen, lets not skip it out completely.

7. Goldenblack

What do you guys do with followers?

I tend to use them in the way that their background story suggests-- Jeremus the doctor, Deshavi the tracker, Klethi the thrower.  Those without specific stories get a sharp pointy polearm (balanced long awlpike is good) and a crossbow for siege time.  Make them stop hating each other (search for the tweaks on this forum) and you get a nice little bodyguard army.  Pour any extra points into INT and up their training, and the rest of our army kicks ass too...

8. Goldenblack

Mount and Blade Role-Play

Looks pretty cool, good luck!
  9. Goldenblack

Any more Irish players out there?

Kiano said:
    Unionists not welcome... unless they are really good.
    Fixed :smile:
  10. Goldenblack

?️NS Marko said:
    You definetly don't want to skip this guy on your roster  :fruity:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sleekphantom/

Got him, thanks.  If only he showed up more often :smile:
  11. Goldenblack

The Irish team has struggled in the last couple Nations Cups-- first of all to get enough players to even make a full team, and then struggling to put up a fight because we barely know each other (and are probably not the most skilled anyway, but leave that out of it for now  :D ) So, I decided...
  12. Goldenblack

[J7L] Javby 7 League - Main Discussion Thread

Name: Goldenblack
    Your contacts (TW & Steam): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098116227/

13. Goldenblack

Javby: Warband Rugby | 1.4.2 Released!

I'm definitely up as a free agent, may try to make a team.

14. Goldenblack

Can't rebel from my kingdom

3) If I can't resolve this in such a way, is there a way to boost my army size (120-ish atm) large enough to hold my current garrison?  Temporarily, so that I might dump them into the city after taking it.

Just a quick answer for this part, I have used it a few times.  Export your character, change leadership, charisma, and (can't remember the other attribute right now, think it is renown) to max, and import it back.  I had an army size of almost 2000 if I remember right when I did that a couple games ago.  It always annoyed me that when I took a castle with 300 prisoners, I couldn't just hire them on as garrison, so did it this way.  Just remember  to change it back after you dump the troops in the castle, unless you feel like being a "cheat" :smile:

GL with the rest.
  15. Goldenblack

What is your favourite Multiplayer match type?

OurGloriousLeader said:
    No option for the cancelled NC17 game mode?

I know it didn't go down well, but I actually liked that mode.  It needed some tweaks to optimize it for certain, but could have been good.
    And ofc, it shouldn't have been rolled out for NC2017goinginto2018...
Back
Top Bottom