Recent content by Gold316

1. If javs and kicks are not nerfed in a meaningful way the grand majority of players will have have had enough??

just throwing this in here kicking with an arablast or crossbow and shooting needs to be fixed as well.
  2. The many issues i see with cavalry in MP

Well this IS a 2v1 situation so the infantry shouldn’t be winning

honestly, with strong stacks I meet my cav just gets destroyed by their infantry + archers. We all just need to learn how to deal with cav better rather than making them have a subpar ceiling
    I can deal with cav. its just the amount of spam that comes with fighting cav. going up against a whole team of cav is boring and that should be limited.
  3. The many issues i see with cavalry in MP

Get a big two handed swinging weapon and jump swing them off their horse. You can change direction faster than cav so go to the side he isn't aiming for before you jump. I get above 200 damage regularly when I do this. Kuzait vs Sturgia deathmatch is full of people getting an axe to the chest while on horseback.
    I do that from time to time,But Thats when im facing cav without shield or ones not couch lancing as when they are couch lancing it magically tracks my movement and hits me. Its not a bad strategy but it will only work on Cav without shields Mostly.
  4. The many issues i see with cavalry in MP

I don't think cav is as bad as people are stating in this thread, but there are definitely some issues with heavy cav.

For one, I think Cav is much too maneuverable, especially in more enclosed maps. If a Cav runs full speed into a wall and stops, no problem W+W and they're on their merry way in a second or two. This makes it very difficult to punish Cav who make mistakes or poor decisions when riding their horse. Yes, Cav should have a mobility advantage, they're on a horse. However, if they make a mistake it should leave them open to be punished for that mistake. If a Cav is stopped by a spear and rears or makes a mistake when charging at enemies, those are punishable just fine. But from what I see in Skirmish, Cav are riding in to situations that would be ridiculous to ride into without expecting to sacrifice themselves or at least losing their horse for the effort.

Second is that knockdowns are a little too long, I don't see a difference if a horse knocks you to the ground or a Cav rider being thrown from their horse full gallop, their horse dies and they take a tumble. Yet a player knocked down by the horse is down for quite a few seconds longer and is unable to defend themselves. While the Cav rider takes a tumble, is able to throw up his shield while on the ground allowing him the chance to get up, and is up considerably faster than the player knocked down by the horse. It needs to be tweaked so players knocked over by Cav have the same chances Cav players have when losing their horse I think.

Third, I think either there needs to be some gold adjustments to the class itself as there really isn't any option to choose lighter cav unless you really want to save the gold. They are in every way inferior to Heavy Cav, their horses are brought down faster, the rider has less armor and on a few factions lacks a shield to defend against ranged attacks, has less armor for the rider, and their less armored horse does not bump enemies as easily as an armored horse does.

Also, fall damage to horses needs to be increased on Cav, for the Desert Market map, I've seen horses choose to leap from the roof where A point is to get away as they know the horse will survive the fall rather than try to get themselves out of a bad situation in a more reasonable fashion. Likely could make it so the rider also receives a portion of fall damage rather than just the horse, but I think it should be increased a bit further regardless.

I think making some changes in those areas and opinions on Cav being op might change quite a bit.
    I agree the knockdown for infantry is too long i had cases where cav charged me and enemy infantry was able to get 2 hits in on me. i think cav horses hp should be reduced for example the camel on aserai has 280hp yet it has no armor. the purpose of spears should be to prevent cav charges by killing the cav instantly yet they are ineffective due to large hp pool cavs have.
  5. Packet Loss Help

its due to bad servers
  6. The many issues i see with cavalry in MP

The player in that picture though doesn't seem at all close to their team. I can see that most of his teammates are still alive, and maybe if he worked better with is team the cav wouldn't be able to do this. Most of the issues players are having with cav is because they go rambo and expect no consequences for it.
    he respawned and first that to happen is cav rush him. he not a noob player but just think how often that happens to new players also most of his team were new players so that must of been a terrible experience for them being zerged by cav for 3 rounds straight.
  7. Packet Loss Help

it happens to about 90% of playerbase i get 15ping and experience it all the time.
  8. The many issues i see with cavalry in MP

I personally think cav should be limited to 2 per team as that prevents cav spam. its easy for an experienced player to handle 1-2 cav. but when you have 6 of them rushing you at once thats a big problem. for example. its no way to prevent this from occuring at the moment.
    unknown.png
  9. Change NA server location

Just a suggestion for devs/staff. NA players will benefit more from servers in chicago or texas. and it will reduce desync/lag issue some players are plagued with. For example i have 15ping but still get desync/lag symbol only on bannerlord and i asked others and they have the same issue. i...
  10. Performance issues on older rigs + Win10

windows game mode actually helps your performance after an update microsoft put out awhile back. if you have an older cpu open up run type in msconfig<boot<processors(set to highest number you have then restart your computer.
  11. Milites Fortunae

we will be waiting.
  12. Milites Fortunae

677274560881492027.png

Here's some new vidya by our cameraman Mark:

We need bearforce not the deluge :smile:
  13. Need More Info Hit Registration Still Having Massive Issues

I can second that. i had similar issue pertaining to weapon hits not registering
  14. Milites Fortunae

Bring back bearforce so i can take your trophies. ?
  15. [PETITION] Rollback/Disable Quit Penalty Indefinitely

also anyone noticed how were stuck on the village map for skirmish ?
    yea i noticed that yesterday after getting the map several times.
Back
Top Bottom