Recent content by goddamn

1. goddamn

Share battles you thought you couldn't win, but did.

I generally roll around on the map with 110 or so swadian knights to make me able to win any given fight with ease, but i love the battles that i "shouldn't" win rather than the ones i "obviously couldn't".
    You know which ones i'm talking about; the ones when you sit in a castle with 60 or so huscarls and marksmen with you, versus 800 enemies of any lordship. I use the tweak which makes you able to open your inventory in sieges; as i am an archer. I generally take out at least 250 or so men on the ladders, my nords and marksmen do something like that too, resulting in the remaining lords trying to run the hell away.
    Guess what, i solo the 15-20 men packs and they end up rotting in my prisons. It's not that hard i guess, but it's damn fun.
  2. goddamn

How many days have you been playing?

My first game, it was the 499th day when i saved & exited just a few minutes ago. Still learning new stuff every once in a while though...
  3. goddamn

Tweak - How to Allow Accessing Inventory During a Siege

holy sh** i didn't see that the thread was this old, i was just browsing the forum, a search led to a link and bam, i didn't even look at the dates.

i'm terribly sorry for that.

won't happen again.
  4. goddamn

Interesting observation about bandit spawning

I just wish bandit parties would cooperate against me, or team up for no apparent reason every once in a while... When I have 70 swadian knights with me just to watch them plow down enemies, I have to watch it done 30 by 30 and each after a long time following... If there could be a group of 300 bandits against my knights, now that would be awesome. (And well, Rhodoks and other infantry based nations just are not that fun to kill in hundreds; losing 3 knights or so for every 50-60 men i kill is not fun!)
  5. goddamn

Tweak - How to Allow Accessing Inventory During a Siege

You just made my day.

In a siege against me and my 30 nord huscarls + 15 rhodok sharpshooters vs 700 khergits, i won, they got scattered all because of this!

I killed 200 people all by myself, wounded many more, we have 1 sharpshooter casualty (khergits attacked 3 times with some time in between each attack).

If it weren't for you, I'd be in lock and chain right now w/ a ruined campaign.

Thanks, man. Just thanks.
Back
Top Bottom