Recent content by GMG123

1. GMG123

beta.taleworlds.com

just got a key from callum, thank you so much!
  2. GMG123

beta.taleworlds.com

Thank you Callum for thinking of the community! I assume you are bogged down in conversations, and trying to get through them all- hope you find my soon hehe :smile:
  3. GMG123

beta.taleworlds.com

Another wave of keys has just gone out.
    Hey, I opened up a DM regarding your former post about old forum members. Hope to hear from you! :smile:
  4. GMG123

VC Completed [EU] Suisse Saturday: VC Event [Accepting Admins]

The organisation of this event will be transferred to Huscarl_Bumble

5. GMG123

Suisse Saturday Event: Accepting Admins!

Event Thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,318417.0.html Next Event: Saturday 10th January, 8:00 - 8:30 GMT + 0 Become an Administrator I am keen to have some extra admins help out with organizing and administrating the event. As long as you fit the same category/agree with...
  6. GMG123

New Teamspeak IP: 85.236.100.32:14257

7. GMG123

Wizard Tripper said:
    I'm interested - I'm an indie skirmisher, however, I wonder if any unit fancy a mercenary bandit fighting along side them?

If you come along on the night then a clan will probably take you under their wing :smile:
  8. GMG123

Viking conquest event won't run tonight as I have been invited out for dinner just now, sorry for any inconvenience.

9. GMG123

Update on how to join!

How to Join

1. Join Teamspeak at 7:30 GMT + 0
    2. Post your numbers at 7:45 GMT + 0
    3. Join with details given at 7:55 GMT + 0​

10. GMG123

Sign-ups are currently open

11. GMG123

Gerdferder said:
    Weekly Event Form
    Clan/Regiment Name: Firewyne Mercenary Company
    How many will you bring (each week): 5-15
    Preferred Faction: Saxon
    Link to your steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gerdferder

Accepted (Sorry for late reply, have been busy over Christmas)

LowesyPC said:
    Clan/Regiment Name: Bebbanburg
    How many will you bring (each week): 8-15
    Preferred Faction: Saxon or Norse
    Link to your steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030485843

Accepted.
  12. GMG123

[NOTICE] Dedicated Server Files (1.170/2.032)

Mac Aaron said:
    I've just tried with the new server files and the updated "scripts.txt"

Slay all bots: works
    Slay player: works
    Heal player: doesn't work
    Swap player team: works
    Swap player to spectator: works
    Give player Thor's Hammer: works

Internal admin chat (u key): doesn't work
    Global admin message (i key): doesn't work
  13. GMG123

Gerdferder said:
    Just wanting to check - Are the weekly slot events still closed? I might be interested in putting my clan forward, but we'd be unable to join until the new year - 3rd of January earliest.

Hey, the event tonight is full and I have not opened sign-ups for next week yet. If you are interested then I would recommend either waiting till after the 27th event when I'll open sign-ups for the 3rd, or joining the weekly attendants list and I won't put you down for joining till the 3rd.
  14. GMG123

Historically wrong

KPJFormat said:
    Maybe the dev team needs to put up a sticky that nobody ought to be trying to correct the history without sources. It seems like a lot of people are jumping in here with 'historical knowledge' that is gleaned from strange sources. The development team of this mod has clearly done a lot of research and I think the community ought to respect that enough to give the benefit of the doubt unless a conflicting source can be easily located.

Well, from what most are saying, I presume it to be general historical knowledge if you are interested and asking questions about it. If someone wanted to question certain parts of what I said then I would be happy to find some sources to back it up, but most of the time that's unnecessary effort though, I wouldn't provide sources unless someone had a perspective different from my own and wanted to question them (not in negative way, more as a common interest to share knowledge). A large part of my knowledge comes from fictional writings based on none-fictional events. What I would also to Kjeresvein- that is a really good post for the thread :smile:
  15. GMG123

Tardet said:
    Just wanted to be sure because the point of the hour had been already raised, I personally won't attend but my clan will, no worries about that.

Understandable, before I set it at 7pm, I asked everyone interested- and there was a clear majority for 7pm. I would not be able to change it now anyway without disrupting a lot of the planning involved
Back
Top Bottom