Recent content by Glox

1. NPC Troop Recruitment rates are ridiculous!

Ill just use steam to screenshot the next horde that comes and see what they come back with next time
  2. NPC Troop Recruitment rates are ridiculous!

Osviux said:
    Glox, have you read my thread? Did you noticed something like that in WFAS?

I'm not sure. I do see lords sitting in castles at (1,1) or (0,1). I never stuck around long enough to see if they would magically turn into a stack of elites or not.

I have yet to destroy a faction to check most of the other stuff. I mean, they do have 20 lords. If I kill 10 and then 10, I guess the first 10 could rebuild by then. I don't attack the full 10 all at once preferring to fight 2-3 when I can. Maybe I spend way more time killing a horde then I realize.
  3. Trade Routes

Buy Powder and sell it to almost any castle. Some start to offer roughly 600 while most are 800+. That is really all you need.
  4. NPC Troop Recruitment rates are ridiculous!

Only if you are at war with them I believe.
  5. NPC Troop Recruitment rates are ridiculous!

Do you mean when you station garrison and move prisoners?
  6. NPC Troop Recruitment rates are ridiculous!

I surprisingly have no money problems. I have roughly 1000 men under my command split between myself and 4 garrisons.

That isn't a bad idea to change the escape rates and ransom honor loss. I might do they if I keep getting overwhelmed.
  7. NPC Troop Recruitment rates are ridiculous!

I tried that but they run away from me after I reject the ransom most of the time.

What is the best thing to do with them? I generally let them go since 2k doesn't interest me much for the sake of honor.
  8. NPC Troop Recruitment rates are ridiculous!

Slaughtered all of those lords again. I really wish I could lose a ton of honor and execute captured lords. Let them promote new ones and have them level up.
  9. NPC Troop Recruitment rates are ridiculous!

The Crimeans are down to 1 city yet they throw 800+ troop at me weekly. Although some of the lords have garbage armies, others show up with large stacks of elite troops. Where are they getting all of these men!? I keep hoping for some breathing room but all I get is more and more martyrs at my...
  10. Renown?

I don't think I have ever seen mine go down. Did you lose a village, town, marshalship?
  11. Grenades

Take 3 stacks of small grenades and 5ish power throw and you can seriously damage every wave of reinforcements during a siege.
  12. Ruler of Free Nation

For some reason a Cossack lord has taken up residence in my free town but he helps me defend it from the Crimean Khanate so I'm happy.

Trying to build up an army to take over the peninsula. =D
  13. Ruler of Free Nation

I wanted to join the Russians after solo horse arching for a bit and noticed that I could not. After checking my character status I found this: Uploaded with ImageShack.us It seems I have somehow become a Queen. Edit: Trying to find myself an easy town to take to see if I'll be called...
  14. Selling my large stock of velvet

If a town has 5+ velvet already, you can drop yours to lower the price and then send a caravan. Don't sell more then you have to though. Keep it in multiples of 5.

15. Investigation: Merchant Guild Interest Rates

Thank you for that!!  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom