Recent content by Gimli Lockbearer

1. Gimli Lockbearer

Deer/Boar/Gazelle?? Hunting?

In my opinion Hunting will be handy and great in Bannerlord, developers can make it sometimes necessary for character, army and trade. VC, Brytenwalda, Perisno etc. had little development with Hunting, the good thing about hunting in Brytenwalda was that you could get wearable item from it such as Boar Fur, other mods have pretty simillar hunting mechanics as well, but they all lacked development. it would be nice thing for RP players as well, but mostly it will be effective "profession" for Khuzaits and Battanians as one of their source of income if made right. not to make it boring or something, it would be interesting to add different animals on the map for different terrain with different loot or something like that. well lets just hope developers will come up with something interesting.
  2. Gimli Lockbearer

Cav Collision Mechanics

Always wanted Cav to be more dynamic in Warband, but playing for years as Cav & Inf, i got used the mechanics of cavalry, (and i think many players fell same and dont want big changes in my opinion) drastically changing its gameplay and making it more realistic won't fit M&B at all, one of the simple reasons is that, people won't like realistic horses, I'm always up for realism in games, but horse collision must not become death sentece to the Rider.

Vikingr has interesting Cavalry mechanics, time to time, running over your enemies in battle will cause you to fall off from yer horse, also in The Deluge mod, when enemy shoots you or hits you with melee weapon and survive, you fall off from horse, which is really good for gameplay, but making it so that your horse thinks by its own durning the battle is interesting yes, but will be hype killing for many players.
Back
Top Bottom