Recent content by gigachad

1. Need More Info Leaderless caravan when marrying off female relatives

Summary: Bug 1. You can have relatives lead caravans. You can also marry off female relatives. When female relatives are married off, they leave the clan. Bug 2. Also, due to being leaderless, the "Parties" tab no longer provides information on caravan location (due to null pointer to leader...
  2. Resolved Conspiracy Party Battle: Can't take anyone but the commander as prisoners

Same thing for the quest of "Raiding the conspiracy camp".
    This time neither the conspiracy commander can be taken prisoner.
    Steps:
    1. Search for conspiracy camp; wait for midnight
    2. Raid and win
    3. Prisoner can't be taken
  3. Resolved Conspiracy Party Battle: Can't take anyone but the commander as prisoners

Summary: Can't take anyone but the commander as prisoners How to Reproduce: 1. Go down the questline right after hunting down the 3 raider parties 2. Fight and win the conspiracy party battle 3. Can't take anyone else as prisoner Screenshot:
  4. In Progress Crossbow unreloadable on horseback tooltip missing after 1.7.0 patch

Is it a bug or new feature? What was the intent behind the new tooltip (Can't be used with one hand), since it seems redundant with (Can't use with shields).
  5. In Progress Shift+Plus/Minus click in inventory no longer sells x5 items

I didn't check it on version main e1.7.0, but on beta e1.7.0 and main e1.7.1 it worked for me just fine.

However, shift+"plus"/"minus" button click doesn't sell/buy x5 items, and also control+these buttons doesn't work either. For all these actions it just moves one item at a time.
    You're correct, I meant to say shift+plus/minus. I've included a screenshot to be more precise.
    Shift+arrow like in this screenshot does still work indeed.
  6. In Progress Shift+Plus/Minus click in inventory no longer sells x5 items

Summary: Shift+Plus/Minus click in inventory no longer sells x5 items How to Reproduce: a. 1. Load up 1.7.0 version of game 2. Open inventory 3. Shift+click doesn't sell x5 b. 1. Revert to 1.6.5 version of game 2. Open inventory 3. Shift+click sells in x5 bulk Screenshots: Have you used cheats...
  7. In Progress Crossbow unreloadable on horseback tooltip missing after 1.7.0 patch

Summary: Crossbow unreloadable on horseback tooltip missing after 1.7.0 patch How to Reproduce: Description: "Hickory crossbow" can't be reloaded; after the 1.7.0 patch, the tooltip no longer provides this information Steps to reproduce: 1.1. Open latest version (1.7.0) of game 1.2. Open...
Back
Top Bottom