Recent content by gielen

1. In Progress Game wont start

nah I have 2017 so that doesn't solve it
  2. In Progress Game wont start

So you just changed it from Japanese to Swedish for you?

I tried checking that box, was yours checked?

Btw, some errors listed.

Faulting application name: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5e821a68
    Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x00007ffcccf5bafc
    Faulting process id: 0x3ae8
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d606d1efd12997
    Faulting application path: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe
    Faulting module path: unknown
    Report Id: 51fbc909-0e63-4a62-b08c-26cefae7fa42
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

Faulting application name: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5e821a68
    Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x00007ffcccf7bafc
    Faulting process id: 0x4088
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d606d325b47676
    Faulting application path: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe
    Faulting module path: unknown
    Report Id: 439b9031-e12f-4cea-a8a9-db92f7157c7b

same errors that I get then seems to be some windows thing though
  3. In Progress Game wont start

Event viewer?
    you can get some more information there just fill it in at search box on your taskbar
  4. In Progress Game wont start

Updated all drivers and updated windows and all C++ and .Net framework went into the event Viewer and got these messages

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.752, time stamp: 0x2023e189
    Exception code: 0xe0434352
    Fault offset: 0x000000000003a859
    Faulting process id: 0x46f4
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d606c6aedb7897
    Faulting application path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
    Report Id: eba1beef-648a-4928-bc2a-052c109133e9
  5. Prisoners: What do?

I also have seen one ransom broke once, though slave traders are more common
  6. General discussion

Convoy's can have them as well, yes you can produce clothing indeed.
  7. General discussion

your party guys are split between your ships, then the 36 crew that can join your in boarding can be lowered during the naval combat. so from your party you would have 30 guys on your flagship and so on. However the Smugglers have 60 party plus the crew from that joins in with defending the ship
  8. General discussion

the upgrade system was in before, though since beta it hasn't been in anymore, so I guess it will be back again.
  9. Feedback: small issue

also you get the no string ships for 0 money, but once you rank up it will be fine normally
  10. Suggestions and ideas

bsreilly said:
    6.  I've found trying to actually sink another ship futile compared to just boarding the ship.  This kind of defeats the point of the game.  I would try to make the actual firing of the ship cannons smoother and a bit easier to hit enemy ships.  I believe this would promote players to actually attempt to sink ships, instead of just boarding everyone.

- Brent

They raised the Rigging and hull points of the larger ships a lot, that is good as before a few shots would sink the best ship in the game. Though I think they outdone the raising of hull point to much as you say boarding is more favourable now than before. It should be a mix. That the player can choice from boarding of shooting the cannons to sink the ship.
  11. General discussion

Indeed saw the update just had to force it in earlier then steam planned :smile:
  12. General discussion

wildyracing said:
    gielen said:
    do I have to buy it again as I have bought it in early access, yet it didn't update yet today to the new version

Nope, you don't have to buy it again.
    Mine version also hasn't updated yet. Remain patient, it should update sometimes later (or tomorrow at last).

Here is a link to Steam with an info for future versions: http://steamcommunity.com/games/293010/announcements/detail/116302950130240146

Snowbird has actually listened to us gamers! Which is going on for us which is fine  :grin:

There is a hope ahead - after several months Caribbean! could actually become what was expected!

Good work Snowbird!

P.S. And please don't forget your promised an update to wFaS sometimes in the future, because we won't :smile:

good, I am glad about that. Finally able to hire companions and so on. very glad about that :grin:.
  13. General discussion

do I have to buy it again as I have bought it in early access, yet it didn't update yet today to the new version
  14. Suggestions and ideas

an other thing is that there are no companions , neither is it possible to level up your ship captains, I would suggest that either we can level the ship captains or get companions to level and appoint as ship captains.
Back
Top Bottom