Recent content by Geowil

1. Geowil

Dark Knight Invation in .623

Geowil said:
    soulmata said:
    They invade on a random date chosen between day 240 and day 300.

So it'll always be less than a full game year, but never before day 240.

Cool, thanks.  Is there anyway to find out the date that was chosen and does the date chosen change if you turn the setting on and then off again?

Nevermind.  I am now being pwned by the Dark Knights.  Arrived on Day 297.
  2. Geowil

soulmata said:
    They invade on a random date chosen between day 240 and day 300.

So it'll always be less than a full game year, but never before day 240.

Cool, thanks.  Is there anyway to find out the date that was chosen and does the date chosen change if you turn the setting on and then off again?
  3. Geowil

Not sure if I have come across a bug or not but how long should it take before the DK invade in this version of the game?  I have read it's supposed to be 8 months but I am almost through an entire year and they have not shown their uber arses in Calradia yet.  Not complaining, want to secure...
  4. Geowil

Siege tower [temporary] fix

Dude, you are awesome.  I have been trying to figure out how to fix this thing for months.  Deserves a sticky until such time that they fix the scenes file(s).
  5. Geowil

Where to find V6.22 ?

No, but I am almost sure it has it too.  ST bug has been present since ver 0.609B at least.
  6. Geowil

Siege Bug How do you deal with it?

I say a few choice swear words when I run into a castle or town with a ST in it and then use my godly ctrl+alt+f4 skills.  :sad:
  7. Geowil

Script Error bug :(

Thre is a similar script bug from back in 2011 around Swadian Paladins I am seeing again.  Did some testing and it seems that they are causing issues again with the troop id list as I am getting these only when Paladins are involved in the battle in addition to this issue.

Here is a save game to show this.  Some Paladins are stored in Reyvedan; take them into a battle to see if you can replicate the issue.

M&B:WB Native Expansion 0.623b Swadian Paladin Issue Save Game

@Xprez

You can find save games, if you are on Windows, for MB in your Documents folder under Mount and Blade: Warband Savegames.  To upload I would suggest a file upload service like dropbox or MediaFire.

8. Geowil

Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars Singleplayer

Slight necromancy but yes, I think there should be SP for this expansion.  Make it just like regular native but only in the correct time period for this style of game play instead in the early middle ages.  I realize there are some mods coming out that do this but the lack of a free-roam SP in a M&B game just rubs me the wrong way.  That is like removing the military element from Call of Duty; you just do not rub out a feature that has been in the game since the franchise began.
  9. Geowil

When will it be released?

idied23 said:
    I have officially gave up hope for this mod, just check josef's user profile and he hasn't signed in for a month, 'course it might be a coincidence i am starting to get a bit worried this might end up like [The Chaos War mod]

Last I knew Josef was on an international business trip.  I was one of the testers and we found a lot of bugs (well over 100), many more then Josef thought we would so there is going to be another round of testing sometime before it is released.

All good things take time to make, you just have to have patience.  There are also plenty of other games to play while you're waiting for the devs and us testers to sort things out.  Like With Fire and Sword :razz:
  10. Geowil

NE for Warband Progress Report

Raccoon99 said:
    yay it's out for warband :smile:
    come on beta testers, I want to play !!

I brought warband and it sucked without NE - the troops just didn't cut it

I have to agree, once you go NE you never want to go back xD

While Warband has a lot of the features that NE had for the original MB it still seemed really lackluster to me for some reason. 
Back
Top Bottom