Recent content by geo1230

1. Manhunters?

What are manhunters? They can be slave crusher and then slave chief. What are their use?
  2. Who is the best?

ok...ok...just let me do this. if you don't like it then just don't click! Whoever has the same opinion do the same. If people don't want it they will let it be lost by unclicking, but if they want it, and don't have the same opinion with you they will click and chat, vote etc.
  3. Formation?

Can i put my army in a formation while on battle???? I think we couldn't?!?!?!
  4. Who is the best?

Mastermind said:
    Not that easy to say. IMO nords are the best for sieges (offensive), due to their strong and rather fast infantry. Khergits have the best archers and together with Rhodok, they are good in sieges (defensive).

The Sarranids have the strongest unit in the game and a much higher number of them than any other factions. That makes them rather strong in gameplay terms I guess, but their archers are rather awful and their infantry isn't really helpful either.

what do you say about Swadia and Vaegirs?
  5. Is this a problem?

but i want to see all the time (when i fight) if i get an attack and how damage it caused, or if i delivered and how much i caused, or to see if someone of my party is killed or wounded and if got wounded or killed an enemy. can i do sth to make it appear all the time (when i fight)? as in the Mount and Blade (the first).
  6. Who is the best?

vote what you think right!
  7. Is this a problem?

sometimes, when i fight, it doesn't show me in the left side of the screen the hits (delivered 14 damage, received 5 damage, etc.). Why? Is this a problem?
  8. Is there any slave bazaar?

who is Ramun and where i can find him?
  9. Is there any slave bazaar?

As it says the title, is there any slave bazaar? I read that i can sell my prisoners to a ransom broker or into a slave bazaar. But i can' t find one! Can you help me?
  10. Fire arrows & bows???

if i install a mod will my game be changed (the character that i have now, in singleplayer)?
  11. Fire arrows & bows???

Is there any mod (i think is mod) that provides you firing arrows & bows? I think that i read sth but i don't find it. Can you help me?
  12. low morale???

geo1230 said:
    why the morale of my party is low or very low?

****...the morale is terrible!!!!! tell me what to do!
  13. low morale???

why the morale of my party is low or very low?
Back
Top Bottom