Recent content by Genozoid

1. Genozoid

Dev Blog 05/04/18

It would be a pity if the auto-resolve battle mode would waste the developers' work and the experience of the players, we have already seen in Warband how it is more profitable to give it to auto-resolve battle in siege when you are attacking, besides it must be difficult to make a Realistic balance in battles auto-resolve, since each castle will be different...
  2. Genozoid

Petition to implement the classic Battle game mode into Bannerlord

Hopefully the multiplayer modes are as moderable or more than in the warband ... I hope they put a multiplayer mode 1vs1 in which each player can manage at least three armies
  3. Genozoid

Desired characteristics for Bannerlord

bjorntheconquerer said:
    iberwolf said:
    I do not see many playable effects to rape men, but maybe there is a modder who delights and implements, and the possibility of violating animals as well, and vegetables, this is a question of power

In addition to flanders and feminists, we must also offend LGTB, animalists and vegans :fruity:
    This is not funny.

where are your horns Dovahkiin?...
  4. Genozoid

I do not see many playable effects to rape men, but maybe there is a modder who delights and implements, and the possibility of violating animals as well, and vegetables, this is a question of power

In addition to flanders and feminists, we must also offend LGTB, animalists and vegans :fruity:
  5. Genozoid

theFreak said:
    iberwolf said:
    -possibility to rape women in a town or city to raise the morale of certain troops and to increase the birth rate and loyalty of the new generations by kinship with the conquerors

Could be a interresting idea but it should raise the probability that the town rebel rather than raising the loyalty

obviously this particular feature was intended only for mods, it would be a good idea to increase the likelihood of rebelling in the short term, without removing the likelihood of winning long-term loyalty.

6. Genozoid

The Bannerlord section of the forum has only been open since August 2017, and I did not find any decent old list of desired features for Bannerlord, if the developers read this list and it just so happens that they did not think If only because of 1% of it, and correct whatever is necessary or delay the game to add (or failing to mods) my big ego would give jumps of joy (I only want the best for the game, and I do not care if I make the ridiculous by publishing this list in 2018, I'm just a peasant with a brave heart)
  7. Genozoid

Lord Brutus  You have a big heart and you are an inspiration for your community... and no, I'm not being sarcastic, you have a great confidence in the great work that the developers and modders will do... show it to them more often, Follow the example of Shia LaBeouf, Just do It!.
    I am unfortunately not as optimistic as you are, so there is my post and I will continue to expand it.
  8. Genozoid

Lord Brutus You have not heard? the development of M&B II Moddinglord never ends, it's never too late to give suggestions...
  9. Genozoid

Features you want to see in single player Bannerlord

NPC99 Well, it's an option, do not be overwhelmed
  10. Genozoid

Features you want to see in single player Bannerlord

I bring a list of comments of the desired improvements in a spanish forum, here the original post: http://www.caballerosdecalradia.net/t7105-caracteristicas-deseadas-para-bannerlord
    excuse the translation

Basics:
    Optimization
    History and well-defined contexts
    Main and secondary missions with short and long-term effects. Random events.
    Independent IA and with strong established logic.
    Realistic physics, natural and polished animations.
    Wiki inside the game. Explanation of the lore, troop tree with contingent information, etc.

Mechanical:
    Any PJ and NPC can suffer illness, injury and death. (optional)
    Decisive effects of the action of adverse weather in the different seasons, both in the economy and in the battle physics. Losses of crops, troop wear, etc.
    Romances and infidelities before and after marriage. Espos @ effective and with utility. Possibility of marriage for convenience or other diplomatic issues.
    Extension of the different roles of the NPC (citizens, peasants, etc) in cities, castles and villages with random generation of names in each game.
    "Deep" interaction with any NPC.
    System of respect and fame, different treatment depending on whether the level of these is positive or negative.
    System of industry and natural resources (mines of gold, silver, salt, wood etc).
    Settlements with overflowing life: animals, hooligans, gangs, street brawls and taverns, etc.
    System of vassalage according to culture (nobiliary titles) and significant differences between nobles and plebeians. A low-ranking PJ without a letter of recommendation or accreditation will never have access to the court and even less to address the king.
    Hunting and fishing.
    Pests, diseases and famines. (optional)
    Different tournaments by region.
    Different heights of the PJ and NPC.
    Different behavioral animations in NPCs when they are in battle formation.
    Gore (optional)

Diplomatic management:
    Alliances and betrayals.
    Disinformation, defamation and slander for the destruction of relationships.
    Laws and edicts.
    Dynasties, inheritance and genealogy for the PJ and the NPC lords.
    Slavery: possibility of sale or use of labor (construction time, mines, fields).
    Establish a deep policy of tax collection, military development, commercial stimulation.
    General weekly summary sheet: events, demographics, economic balances, statistics, etc.
    Military uprisings, kidnappings, espionage, assassinations, sabotages, rebellions and revolts. Executions in public square and transfer of prisoners (possibility of assault and release).
    Creation and blocking of commercial routes.
    Site construction and placement system at any point on the map.
    Development and demographic expansion: village-> castle-> walled city -> city or big city.
    Messaging, surveillance and patrol.

Military:
    Freelance system
    Permission to recruit (both for PJ and NPCs (optional)) and cam system (optional).
    Duels for honor.
    Moral dependent on the discipline of troops in battle. (optional)
    Sergeant system for partners: responsibilities in battle.
    Chain of command.
    Customize troops tree / special regiments and companies with military distinctions and degrees.
    Discipline in combat formations according to rank.
    Intelligent use of combat formations and strategy by the enemy.
    Creation of personalized formations.
    Organization and positioning of divisions for the battle (Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment).
    Organization of group division for the map (Lure or advance).
    Option to join the battle started with the possibility of joining any side.
    Use of the ambush in a logical and realistic way of AI.
    Use of the sergeant system in such a way that the PJ directs Lords NPCs in battle.
    Construction of forts and camps.
    Friendly fire (optional).
    Orders for priority objectives in battle.
    Mechanics of surrender on the battlefield due to imminent defeat. Depose weapons or kneel.
    Total booty. Horses as spoils of war.

In sieges:
    Sieges without phases: once the wall is passed, it goes to the parade ground, enters the keep and then the throne room is assaulted.
    Position scales manually (optional).
    Free definition of attack or defense strategy.
    Fencing and blocking of the site (communication, supplies or escapes).
    Possibility of besieging the 360º of the site according to orography.
    Minar tower or wall.
    Chemical warfare (throwing corpses behind enemy walls to spread diseases). (optional)
    Infiltration with small group for actions of sabotage, release or unlock the gate or rake.
    As besieged: attempt to negotiate, exit to meet the enemy or attempt to escape.
    Surrender without violence, with conditions.

As in many role-playing games I would like the weapons that you can use should be previously equipped and always be seen, not as it happens in many games that when you change weapons it seems that you take it out of the eye.

I get the impression that the fighting in large groups of melee on foot ends too quickly, as they do too much damage to weapons and many armor is not noticed. Like a ball that goes all in the same direction moving, it's a bit surreal...

- population letter, migration of religious, peasants and warriors to the border
    - torture to extract information
    - slaves
    - army personalization
    - castle customization
    - hunting raids (previous activity for a banquet, and to improve the relationship with the nobles)
    - Life cycle and death, procreation and dynasty succession
    - diseases and pandemics

- simulation of population: decrease or increase of the population for playable reasons, for example recruiting women would lower the birth rate, the conversion in favor of a culture or religion that favors polygamy in the circumstance that there are many women and few men due the death of many soldiers, for example, would increase the birth rate, the people would be resources and the generation of wealth and the recruitment of soldiers would depend on them.

-To improve animations, especially the feet (no more ice ice skating), and animations on horseback, reins, stirrups, and that own weapons do not go through the head and neck of the horse.

-That Talewords and google collaborate (yes, I know it will not happen) for the creation of AIs and not the feeling of playing against a useless or invincible hive mind, but that each NPC has a different AI, too It would be reasonable for an NPC to teach everything it has learned to another NPC that is of its dynasty, although the AIs of the dynasties would not always tend to improve (as would be an NPC product of incest?), although it would be nice that a single NPC (preferably from the empire) have an AI alpha go type, I do simulations of plays with herself without stopping to become invincible, but in general I would like AIs to simulate human behavior within the limits of the game and that sooner or later they would appear new and better NPCs that make us the competition as mercenaries, merchants, lords, etc .., and that suppose a challenge no matter how advanced you may have the game.

-The decrees and laws that are tried to apply could have an "unexpected" effect, due not to chance but to the number of factors involved in each context, such as local or religious cultural factors, the needs of the plebs, relationships, conspiracies, security , power and others.

-Customization of formations, possibility of making an army section have troops with multiple roles and behaviors and many more orders designed to increase strategy and reduce micromanagement with a wide catalog of sequential orders for each section of the army.

I hope to see a good political system that is really the basis of the game. We could say that it is a role / action game in which the economy and the administration revolve around the main issue that is war. For these wars it is essential to associate them with good bases so that they have a background and make more sense for what is necessary a good political system. What do I expect from the political system?
    - That the diplomatic and political system roll on human axes and that can be appreciated throughout history ... the interests of cultures, peoples, factions, nobles and kings. Therefore, they must provide each of them with interests that must be reflected throughout the immersion in Calradia.
    -I would love to see the rivalries of the nobles that interfered with those of the kingdom, something like they mention in Warband only that in the previous installment they do not really do it or do it in such a rudimentary way that I can not appreciate it.
    -I would like to see cravings for power, glory, influence and money in the nobles and kings.
    -Kings less invulnerable, if you know anything about the principles of feudal age is that the kings must sweat blood to preserve their power and influence of what we can get interesting elements for the game:
    - inheritance system, very interesting for kings and nobles. Maybe some brothers at the time of succeeding their father do not get along so well and can cause a civil war? Or on a smaller scale, intrigues and murders among nobles, search for support etc ... as many things as we can observe in series of medieval inspiration as a game of thrones.
    -Minifaction politics within a kingdom and powerful families ... in the current total war each faction has in turn different families or factions that compete for power, control and balance of them must be controlled by the king if he wants keep the kingdom stable. This system of the total war would fit perfectly with the mount and blade and would add much immersion and excitement.
    -Families and nobles ... the nobles in warband do not associate well with their families and make marriages of convenience as it happens in reality, it is possible that the only thing that influences is when recommending the recipient of a fief . I think they should go for more, the nobles can really look for a few goals: the survival of the kingdom for its own survival, its survival in any way, the family, the search for power, riches, glory, influence etc ... could be the axis of the functioning of the nobles: some nobles could be more or less avaricious who would seek goals according to how they are, this would generate intrigues to achieve their goals depending on how they are. The nobles closest to his family, would try to benefit and and depending on his style could use intrigues or would try to win. Others could be more individualistic but they would have to cooperate with their relatives or with rival families for their own interest. It would be very interesting to see several families cooperate to find one that would become powerful. It is worth mentioning that the king himself has a family that could be exploited for other characteristics such as civil wars, unions with influential families and foreign diplomacy.
    -Intrigues: murders, plots, civil wars, betrayals. The nobles could commit these acts and face problems such as legitimacy by usurping the throne etc ... And in increasing their influence and eliminating competitors.
    -Representatives for attacks and previous wars with neighboring kingdoms.
    -I hate on the part of the populations to certain kingdoms for massacres ... that caused that to appease to the town the nobles had to face these or to see in danger their leadership and charisma.
    -The formation of minor factions as happened in warband with the candidates for the throne, but also as an event of the succession of noble rebels to have support from the troops of his father and not leave the feuds to his brother ... or among brothers of a king.
    - Alliance between kingdoms to stop the advance of another common enemy, not like warband that did not matter.

With this policy so advanced would make much more sense all the decisions that happen in the game and would be much more fun. It would no longer be to persuade the nobles to join you and conquer all Calradia with a clean sword and it would be less monotonous. And the game would be more balanced, in warband there is economic, military and political management but they are really almost insignificant or rudimentary, all except the military one that in the end the only one that really matters is the military one, of course this is why 10,000 battles must be fought for conquer Calradia what ends up being boring, one of the failures that I find the game but I do not blame him for being the first in this type of games. That if as bannerlord not include an improved policy that give reasons for the events will be a warband with sieges and improved graphics so I hope that some policy have touched in some way.

But the game currently has three problems to implement some of the features I mentioned:
    1st Everything indicates that there is no descent system.
    2º The time passes very slowly ... in warband you had to play a lot for a year to pass and in that time you almost conquered all of Calradia. In bannerlord it will be faster but still it is still too slow for the offspring to grow.
    3º Nor is the death system in the nobles

But if the offspring is already the problem of time and to obtain descendecia would not be problems would only be that of death that to make disappear the nobles would be enough to implement, they would only have to find a balanced way of producing so that they do not stay empty Calradia after several battles, although with relatives nephews, brothers etc that replaced them could fall more often with a low probability of death and there would be no problem. Although they could also flee, be knocked out and be behind their troops.

that a soldier on foot with an antler weapon can knock down / dismantle a rider.

be able to protect yourself with the shield at the same time that you do lunges or low attacks

incapacitate body parts (injury or demembration animations)

that "stun" attacks can be made with all kinds of weapons and that the animations of the NPCs that are stunned are varied (falling on the ground and getting up again, KO, dizziness of different durations, etc.)

animations, postures or attitudes of the NPCs that indicate their level of morals or their abilities (that some flee like women in horror movies, who stay in front of the enemy hesitating to attack and tremble with fear, constant attacks and screaming as crazy, arrogance, discipline and martial effectiveness, atc ..)

realistic system of interaction with weapons in battle; breaking of weapons that can continue to be used, not being able to keep shields or spears when changing weapons, in the heat of battle they would be thrown to the ground.

There should be at least a few fortresses that are almost impregnable or that do not count on the fast track ... and the possibility of a siege like that of Alesia, with a double wall to repel enemy reinforcements and the possibility of leaving the Siege and your army in charge of an NPC and take a while to do other missions.

1: To be able to exploit the sea in all senses.
    2: More role and variety in all the senses (missions, visual, geographic, tactical and mechanically)
    3: I strongly urge that it be intuitive and that it WORKS.

- That when you conquer a city / castle / town ... you can expel those who were previously and populate it with your own people, the case of conquering a town and putting you "this town is hostile to your religion or simply to you, and that when it comes to recruiting soldiers, you can not get the ones that belong to you, but theirs.

-possibility to rape women in a town or city to raise the morale of certain troops and to increase the birth rate and loyalty of the new generations by kinship with the conquerors

-That the troops need to camp every so often, (with the possibility of building barricades if you travel with carts or palisades if you are near a forest) of not fulfilling their demands to rest, they will lose morale quickly until everyone desert or riot and emerge a new leader who leads the army (camping near a river or hunting place would give more moral and hopefully could increase food reserves)

- Steam achievements and awards such as; if you manage to exterminate a faction with the manual save disabled you unlock an aesthetic addition in the weapon editor.

-that the AI ​​of some infantry and light cavalry is considerably improved and that it can easily defeat troops with more armor (the troops with full armor do not have to be necessarily superior in combat)

-that the battles take a while to start after two armies have been found on the campaign map, if you join the battle after they have started to kill each other then the game would have to be realistic and start when they are in the chaos of the battle and not with their reorganized armies
  11. Genozoid

Hi, apologize to the google translator, sometimes he does not know how to do his job. Some colleagues from another forum and I, we would like to see these improvements in the game, here the original speech: http://www.caballerosdecalradia.net/t7105-caracteristicas-deseadas-para-bannerlord...
  12. Genozoid

~Poll~ 2nd round in Factions poll!

España se merece estar

fueron los primeros en Europa en ganar al ejercito de napoleon en la -batalla de bruch- y luego los primeros en ganarles en batalla campal en la -batalla de bailén- acabando con el mito de la invencibilidad del ejercito francés y haciéndole ver al resto de europa que podian ser derrotados... y ni falta hace mencionar las guerrillas que estuvieron desangrando al ejercito francés desde que entraron en España

saludos. :smile:

-------------------
    translation of google >>

Spain deserves to be

were the first in Europe to win the army of Napoleon in the battle of bruch, and then beat them in the first pitched battle in the Battle of Bailen ending the myth of the invincibility of the French army and making him see the rest of europe that could be defeated ... and needless to mention the guerrillas who were bleeding the French army entered Spain since

greetings. :smile:
Back
Top Bottom