Recent content by Galaad82

1. Dev Blog 07/06/19

Noudelle said:
    Galaad82 said:
    Please add mimics, gestures and hair and clothes movements like so:
    tumblr_nsz9bfyacB1rgj9bro3_500.gif
    A lot of effort for something that doesn't matter in a game like M&B.
    Matters to me...
  2. Dev Blog 07/06/19

Please add mimics, gestures and hair and clothes movements like so:
    tumblr_nsz9bfyacB1rgj9bro3_500.gif
  3. Dev Blog 07/06/19

Is there any chance that the faces of the charecters will ever look more realistic and less cartoonish? And facial expression and gestures while talking like in the Witcher 3? You've made good-looking clothes long time ago, I've been waiting for you to make faces better, but nothing has changed so far. Add some wrinkles on the forhead, some moles here and there, some imperfections, make those eyebrows more natural looking. Look at the character in this picture as a compairison to see what I mean...
    maxresdefault.jpg

4. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

I don't understand the castle thing... I have seen several medieval villages, and the way they protected the village was by building walls with towers around it. The fields and mines would be outside the walls, so it's not like much land was sacrificed. I wouød have preferred the option to enlare the village, build more houses so more citizens can come and produce things. In real life, there would have been many people working as artisans producing all kind of stuff, and that would make the economy of a town....
  5. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

What is clear to me is that, for some reason, the developers have decided or have been told not to reveal too much info on the game for now. It's not like they don't know what people are asking for, they take the time to read this thread and probably others too, to find out about the reactions of the possible customers. I checked the posts of Captain Lust, and he has been posting about Viking Conquest, but nothing about Bannerlord. It's not a lack of time, it's their policy. Why? I wonder...Taking into consideration that the dialogues aren't ready yet, and probably the horses aren't finished either (or else they would have been there, the game is called "MOUNT & Blade", after all...) I guess they don't dare giving a date yet, because there is still so much to do. Just too many  place holders still...
  6. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Maybe I'm the only one, but I always was a slow reader, so I prefer spoken dialogues with text. I guess that if the original voices are too ugly, th3y can always be modded later
  7. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

RabbleKnight said:
    WeetchKing said:
    Armaury said:
    Killing a noble or a lord should be possible only if you're really powerfull however it would kill you're reputation and renown with the faction, maybe killing bad karma lord will not :smile:

I noticed there is a slot for cloaks

There is probably destructible environnement and i hope there will be fire arrows and you can burn villages !

I would prefer like, 35 cav, 25 archers, 15 footmen, the lords.
    +1

Why lose renown when killing lords? If anything you would gain more renown, more people would know you and talk about you. Only losing honor or some other system would be fine.
    A noble wasn't allowed to kill another noble without a good reason.
    They preferred to capture them.
    Its historically accurate.

Maybe I have a good reason?
  8. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

jackalj said:
    If people hate the map thing, I guess you dont't like warband either then?
    Because it's the same game, don't know why people expect it to throw away one of the games most iconic feature... That like expecting Assassins Creed to not use it's parkour/climbing mechanics.

It's still a mount & blade game, it was never historical accurate. So don't expect bannerlord to be.

And yeah the voices were pretty bad for longer conversations, for a few lines they are fine but lets hope main characters have good voices.

I'm just excited for the big map and castles to explore and siege.

There are things I love in warband and things I don't like.
    I love the feeling when I ride an horse, it really make  me feel like I'm really riding one, no other game I played so far gave me that feeling, Skyrim horses for instance look and move in such an unrealistic way!
    I love the freedom of doing and being whatever I want to.
    I like the feeling when I visit a town, with the barking dog, like you would experience in a countryside village on an automn day, and no dragons, giant spiders or zombies around!
    I love how the characters you meet look uglish, it feels so realistic to me for medieval times. If you play other RPGs, everybody looks like an hollywood star... but they didn't have dentists at the time, and women wouldn't just go around half naked!
    I also love the music, espacially the one from the main menu, it gives me such a medieval feeling... and I like the shouts of people during battles, they sound like they really suffer from wounds!

But I think the map thing is a bit boring, I would like to explore places, meet wolves, bears and whatever...
    And I also don't like the repetitiveness of the speeches... that's not very realistic to me.
    I played the persistent world mod and I loved it so much more!
  9. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Achaner said:
    I was hoping that maybe they would rid away with the system that the campaign was played. With the constant riding around on a map until you run into someone or a place. But it looks like it's the same old thing. I know it was unrealistic to get rid of the entire system but perhaps change it up where it's much more attractive to play. From seeing that B-Roll footage, it doesn't look any different. I suppose we'll just have to see.

Yeah, I hate that map thing. My only hope is that there will be interesting mods with large scenes that allows exploring... and what about hunting or bandits hiding in the woods?
  10. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

There is something weird about the woman's shoulders...
  11. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Hmm... why do the cups and the candle look so polygonal in the boardgame screen?  :???:
  12. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Does anybobody know what's going on at Gamescom exactly? At what time will they talk about Bannerlord?
  13. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I have a feeling that if that were true, the journalists would drink from their skulls for waisting their time...
    I certainly would.
Back
Top Bottom