Recent content by gael_the_druid

1. Cheater - using aimbot and advertising cheats website

What date and time was this?
    According to the timestamp of my movie-recording software, the movie ended at ‎Thursday, ‎April ‎16, ‎2020, ‏‎8:41:48 PM UTC +0. So he was still in that match by then.
  2. Cheater - using aimbot and advertising cheats website

Look at how his camera automatically and instantly adjusts to the enemy players' position with aimbot precision, and how he mentions the cheat website's address in the chat.
  3. Are there no other playable factions? Or am I shadowbanned?

How do I pick which faction to play? I don't see any such option, but the enemy team always gets another faction. Why do I always have to play that Khuzait? Is there some option to change that? Or does it always pick the faction which I have most losses with, or what?
  4. SP - General Let us ban a faction when starting a 6v6 match

Like you can ban a hero in League of Legends - every player will be able to choose a faction to ban, and the ban will be effective unless all factions have been banned by someone.
  5. Will any of the planned mods let you play as Ireland/Scotland like Viking Conquest?

That Area is played out imo. How bout Native American vs each other, Zulu vs Colonials, Eskimo vs Arctic Puffin and more
    No. If we wanted other cultures and/or eras, we have Calradia.

We want Viking Conquest.
  6. What is your favourite faction and why ?

So as the title says what is your favourite faction and why ? My personal favorite is Battania
    Nords........... QQ
Back
Top Bottom