Recent content by Flips

1. Flips

⚔️ Artems Video Thread: Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord ⚔️

If people are already making videos like this with epic music and cinematic camera angles using just the beta and the battle test mod, I can only imagine what people will people able to do with the full game when it's out.

Great video, very high quality.
  2. Flips

Dev Blog 01/11/18

anarchy said:
    donraj00 said:
    So will we get to marry you in-game? That's a very nice character model, should be some lord's princess.
    This is the one i'm talking about. I wasn't talking about flip or npc99. I assumed the character model was the 3D artist. The joke wasn't about the girl but about how long its taking for the game to come out and them continually distracting us with these tiny snips of info. I feel you don't even remember what i said. Her work looks good of course and I didn't mean to intentionally subjectify her. IMO I didn't.  I'm continuing because we are having a conversation. I will reply to anyone who quotes or talks to/about me. Also I'm not sure what rule i have broken. Where can i view them so i don't break any.

Well, the moderator stated that it wasn't allowed, so it may or may not be an explicitly stated rule, but since what the moderators say is as good as the rules, I'd say it doesn't matter. Not sure about where to view the rules though.
  3. Flips

Dev Blog 01/11/18

anarchy said:
    NPC99 said:
    anarchy said:
    Lolbash said:
    anarchy said:
    They actually delete comments. I guess only comments they want people to read stay.

Considering your comment only focused on the Developer's body and not the actual Developer Blog content, I support the Moderator's decision of removing your comment.

there was nothing wrong with my comment. others that said similar things stayed. they didn't like what i said after that i assume. most likely the part about distracting the masses

Check again - other people’s comments were about the creations, not the creator - entirely different.

well the one is talking about marrying her in game. I guess marriage isn't as bad as a complement.... pretty sure there were others before i posted mine, but i forget. My comment was directly related to this blog and all the others. That's basically what these blogs are for. Informing us what is going on so people would stop complaining about them being so quite.(keeping us busy with stuff to look at and read while they finish the game).  No need to get so salty off one little joke. I suppose if i used the word GIF instead of girl it would have been ok.....

"My comment was directly related to this blog and all the others". Other than your comment being about the dev in this blog's Q&A, it had nothing to do with the blog's content. Your comment was solely about unnecessarily appreciating the dev's appearance and nothing else. Not only that but it broke a rule. Its deletion was justified.
  4. Flips

Mod not updating?

The mod won't update when I copy and paste the patch, and the bug report topic doesn't seem reliable for getting a solution to this, not to mention that the nexus comments page for the mod was locked for some stupid reason. If you're gonna lock it to encourage people to submit bug reports here...
  5. Flips

Bug Reports: 1.6 (Alpha)

hey, so I'm having a problem updating the game to 1.6. The patch from nexus doesn't appear to work. The mod won't update and is stuck at 1.0, evidenced by the "1.0" next to the name on the menu screen. There were others that reported this problem on the Nexus page as well, but the comments there have been locked. a little help would be immensely appreciated.
  6. Flips

Adding the Custom Commander mod to PoP

Is there any way to add the Custom Commander mod to the main mod? I only want it for the minimap feature it has, I find that minimap really useful. I don't plan to try and distribute a modified version of PoP that has Custom Commander, I just want it for personal use.
Back
Top Bottom