Recent content by Flesson19

1. Flesson19

Patch Notes v1.2.9

How much good did the hype for Starfield do? Hype something up doesn't mean it will give a good result in the end. Best thing to promote something is have something good to show. Look at the recent reaction to the demo of Stellar Blade. Hype something then fail to deliver and you could just as well give yourself a good kick to the nuttsack. Could they share more about what is going on? Sure, but that is a whole other thing.
    I agree that you must deliver on the hype as many people were unhappy with the future plans post content that was released, which was 1.7. But if you think you can deliver on it, why would you not hype it up to bring massive attention. That is just smart business sense to do it so why would any for profit company not hype their product. That makes 0 sense
  2. Flesson19

Patch Notes v1.2.9

They had an internal discussion and decided sharing news isn't in their current vision of the game. Please refer back to the 2 and a half years old future plans post that hasn't been updated since then for any information. The update will come out when it comes out.
    This is something that has always bothered me. That post lead to near the biggest jump in concurrent players in the entire history of Bannerlord showing that hyping mechanics was a clear boost to people. Yet after doing it and then seeing low numbers for patches after they never decided not to do it again. Why would a company not do something simple that could boost your player base massively? If I'm making a game I want to do the best to promote it and drive hype so why stop knowing what your doing, which is near nothing could increase players. Why would a company not do something that boosted the popularity and give near the biggest jump in players more than anything else? The future plans plans post was 1000% the right thing to do and yet it's not done again.
  3. Flesson19

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Takes a lot longer for the skeleton crew to get things done now.
  4. Flesson19

Resolved Charm perks bugged

The 200 charm perks morale leader and natural leader are bugged. I haven't explored all the issues but for example morale leader says -1 persuasion for lords of your own culture. I am empire and when I try to persuade empire people I get 4 charm checks needed, but if I switch it to natural...
  5. Flesson19

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Look at the video game industry and lay offs. 2700 announced between Sony and EA this month with over 10,000 last year also. With the issues in Turkey, there is no way Taleworld hasn't been effected. Only difference is TW tries to keep it a secret instead of telling the community, being open and honest with us. Having problems and letting your community know is much better than keeping things hush hush. People just want to know what's going on and will applaud you for transparency. Worse to just keep quiet and have everyone wonder what's going on. I've said it for years, "communication is key to maintaining a good relationship with your community". Look at posts, people aren't asking for a patch, most comments are "when". They just want info, one of the easiest things a company can do. It's takes a lot more work to code a game, then type a couple sentences on your keyboard
  6. Flesson19

Resolved Reinforcement system is really bad

The related ticket with this issue has been fixed and has already been pushed to the game. Is this issue still persisting on 1.2.9?
    Just tested 1.2.9, didnt get any reinforcements till there were less than 600 troops on the battlefield which is problem 1, also when enemy reinforcements popped in, they were behind me flanking me, so them spawning very slow and in a bad position are 2 issues since no one said what one of the 2 problems was going to be fixed. I made 2 issues but I have no clue which one or both are being worked on
  7. Flesson19

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I can confirm we will be getting a 1.3.0 patch.
    yes at the devs confirmed it will release Soon™
  8. Flesson19

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    9 months after posting and 6 months after you said it would be fixed and still nothing, why is this resolved?
  9. Flesson19

Patch Notes v1.2.9

To high death rate and you end up with a population problem. Or rather a clans die out fast issue.
    that 10% is not 10, with perks, age, and all other factors it would be more like 4-6%
  10. Flesson19

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Please for the love of god increase the overall death rate in battles we participate in, or better yet, provide the player with a slider between 1% - 10% chance of death in (non auto-resolve) battles.

Birth & death is what gives the game the stakes it needs, but with such a miniscule death chance, it gives players no reason to care about things that are seemingly unrelated like randomly generated companions. Since these companions & family members die very rarely (once in several playthroughs), they just feel like stat dumps.

Becoming the king of our faction due to the death of the current ruler (which we also need to be able to accomplish without the death of the ruler and also have a way to kill the ruler of the faction we are part of) is almost completely dependant on the RNG of them dying from old age, which takes years of in game time, if it even happens in the first place.

Losing a battle or acting recklessly has nearly no consequences other than making the player grind by recruiting and training new troops.

Such a low death chance seriously negatively affects the gameplay experience. So PLEASE, I'm begging TaleWorlds to reconsider the death chance - give the players the ability to increase or decrease the death chance in battle. The miniscule death chance is currently one of my biggest gripes with Bannerlord, along with;

- Lack of proper diplomacy (both inter and intra kingdoms, as well as unbalanced policies which are always good or bad to have)

- Lack of dynastic features due to children taking too long to reach adulthood & every clan having massive amount of people in a few generations rather than having a relatively stable number of people (make the day/night cycle 1/3 shorter and decrease the number of days in a year to 40, decrease the number of NPC pregnancy chance overall)

- Lack of meaningful interactions with NPCs (which an increase to the death chance would massively help in giving the player a reason to give a damn about lords & companions).

Remedying the low death chance (& the high birth chance) along with the slow passage of time would improve the game substantially, for very little effort.
    It was supposed to be 10%, then TW made it 2%. I suggested a slider so people could adjust it how they wanted it. Devs said they don't think that's a good idea to please everyone, I mean offer the choice so your stuck with it.
  11. Flesson19

Patch Notes v1.2.8

Same as with death probability. When a bunch of crybabies was furious seeing nobles die in battles and demanded to drastically decrease the percentage of death chance. In the end, TW lowered it to pathetic 2%,and now almost no one dies in battle in Calradia, and there's no way to increase the percentage, except for mods...
    my point perfectly, I suggested a slider for 2-10% so people could select what they liked, everyone wins
  12. Flesson19

Patch Notes v1.2.8

Dear developers of this wonderful game! Hear us mere mortals, I beg you! Well, you will make a new difficulty option for those who want to play on 1.2.0 with the old combat system , where they will not defend indefinitely and repel attacks like cheaters , they have already had enough ! Is it difficult to do this? I do not find it a pleasure to hit the blocks and shields of the opponent for 10 minutes.... Add the option, let the experienced play like this, but as I am beginners we cannot and have to sit on 1.1.0 (
    I suggested that and some wise person was saying I want to dumb down the game when I just wanted new combat difficulties so people could play how they like. TW's solution is make it harder and force all to play it. Don't give options to all but just force it on you. My idea gives difficulties for all people, their solution is force you to play it there way. What makes more sense? It just comes down to what is easier to work in the code. My idea takes more effort so they just take the easy way out
  13. Flesson19

Patch Notes v1.2.8

Having kids in the game seems kind of pointless right now, unless you are going for total map conquest.

Finished the barbarian campaign in 1706 days, 2 years before my son become of age, and I rushed to find wive and reproduce at 22.

Maybe there could be a lore friendly way of skipping some time or something so they actually matter during a bigger part of the game.

Also the barbarian victory steam achievement is not well synchronized and steam gave it to me after killing 2/3 of the imperial factions. And the ending video had very low volume audio, and the game song was still playing, so there seem to be some techical issues there (I played 1.2.7).
    My suggestions was make a slider or option, 1) shorten days per month, example 10 days so it would move the game twice as fast. 2) xp slider to compensate, same example 2X xp, so you would gain the same xp but games would go twice as fast. at 20 year old can go 30+ years or 2400 days. in my example death would come into play in just 1200 days or you could make it even faster with higher xp. think of only playing 1200 or 600 days then family take over. That would make children vital to your campaign. I feel that is a great idea, and of course its an option or slider so people can use it or not and have fun the way they love it. TW devs dont think its good but offering more options cont make people mad but can only make people happy if they choose to do it. Doing nothing wont make people happy but can get people frustrated not having options. Their solution does no good, mine does good for some and nothing for others. Which do you all think is better
  14. Flesson19

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    ok we are almost 5 months since you said it would be in future patches and still not fixed so why it is "resolved"? You could just say will be fixed in future patches for anything, this is NOT resolved and nothing has been done. Enemy reinforcements spawn behind us, and in a 1000 battle size you can get down to 200 vs 200 before we get any troops. This is not resolved or fixed.
  15. Flesson19

Patch Notes v1.2.8

I don't like new cavalry AI in patch 1.2.8. Something is wrong with that. In patch 1.1.x cavalry were way more challenging in battles. They need more attention from dev-team. Can I hope for a small hotfix patch any soon?
    I agree, the changes in Ai has not been great. I do like that archers aren't so OP, but other areas are not good. I wouldn't hope for a quick fix as when they make changes it takes them months or years to fix it. Look at the reinforcement system, troops spawn behind you, and you can get down to 200 vs 200 in a 1,000 battle size before anyone gets reinforcements. TW said it would be fixed in 1.2.0, here is 1.2.8 and nothing done.
Back
Top Bottom