Recent content by Flesson19

1. Flesson19

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

Any chance this gets updated soon? Its been a few months.
    I talked to Duh and he is working on an update now and hopes to release it soon, stay tuned folks
  2. Flesson19

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

IMO, if the hotfix did fix the issues I think 1.6.3 can still be out this week, since they will release on a Thursday. All depends on when the issues they are concerned about are fixed.
    sounds somewhat accurate.........
  3. Flesson19

Resolved Food shortage in high prosperity cities

Solution Prosperity drift, like we have loyalty and security drift
  4. Flesson19

The Ultimate Guide To Bannerlord Series - Full Guides On Each Skill!

these are amazing guides and a ton of work and data are put in to them, I highly recommend these
  5. Flesson19

Please restore wine and oil as food items, cities are starving.

lol, it is suggestion, sorry didn't see it. I do hope a dev sees this and tests increased production, or at least give feedback, that would be awesome
  6. Flesson19

I agree, now wine and oil shops arent worth it anymore. I am not sure the dev who is responsible for this but a good ideas is put this in suggestion forum since the devs watch that thread a lot more. I would love to see the numbers increasing wine and oil production. I think it would solve it, just need to find the right number so it wouldn't increase too much but still keep them valuable. If I knew the dev responsible I would tag them, my advice is make thread in suggestion area. I would love to see them back also.
  7. Flesson19

The problem is with grapes and olives, they were a bit scarce so the price of wine and oil would sky rocket and that would cost a ton and help to make clans have less money. I understand why they did it, but I thought just increasing villages with grapes or oil would have been a better solution to help keep the price down but I haven't tested it and maybe they did. With inflation the price of win and oil would sky rocket over 100 to even 150 each. I would love to know if increasing grapes and oil by 50% would have solved the issue.
  8. Flesson19

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

IMO, if the hotfix did fix the issues I think 1.6.3 can still be out this week, since they will release on a Thursday. All depends on when the issues they are concerned about are fixed.
  9. Flesson19

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

there are a couple issues with 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 and they want to make sure they are very stable before releasing 1.6.3
  10. Flesson19

1.6.3 when?

the devs are my source, and I show their posts on my beta branch updates I post each friday
  11. Flesson19

1.6.3 when?

yes 1.6.3 will be any day now. from what I've heard battle terrain and battle orders, won't ne in 1.6.3
  12. Flesson19

Crossbow or Bow?

I have always been a bow person until 1 week ago. I tried crossbow and love it. The skill gains early on blow the bow away. For me though, the crossbow is much better short to mid range, 50m or less, but I feel more accurate long range with a bow, but a cross bow with the right perks can 1 shot, headshot anyone an I am sure later with higher skill and Best crossbow I would think you could 1 shot anyone with just a normal hit. I am still learning it but crossbow for me
  13. Flesson19

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

+1 folks. The devs are busy at work, flesson et al.
    First the crashes happened after the 1.6.2 hotfix, which this is what this thread is for, things related to the beta branch. A bug report can help but that is the purpose of this thread. Also the devs are busy, so busy they can't take 2 or 3 minutes to make a one sentence post. Nice to you got inside knowledge and know their schedule. With your inside knowledge of their schedule, when is 1.6.3 coming out? Who needs a dev, we got you with all the knowledge
  14. Flesson19

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

<crickets> nice to know our questions and concerns draw attention from TW
  15. Flesson19

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

@MArdA TaleWorlds the hotfix on the 9th fixec copy and paste for smithing, but just tried and appears broke yet again
Top Bottom