Recent content by Filou

1. Filou

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Evvv said:
    container inventories are persistent and unless this scene is a special case, the gem will remain if not taken.
    You could have just said that right away.
    Thanks for the info.
  2. Filou

Evvv said:
    The wiki doesn't corroborate that claim, actually, no.
    Well we aren't reading the same thing then.
    "It only spawns once and, once taken, will never be there again."
    "If you have defeated all enemies and pressed Tab to leave without first looting the chest, you will have lost the opportunity. The contents of the chest do not appear in the hideout loot screen after pressing Tab.

The chest is lootable without defeating all enemies, so it is recommended that you clear a path to the cave and loot the chest as soon as possible. If you get defeated after looting the chest, you still keep the contents. "

-"It only spawn once" implies that there is only once chance to get it.
    -Even when you defeat all enemies,  if don't grab it you lost your chance.
    -You can grab it before defeating all enemies, die, and you will keep it.

So it is a natural conclusion that if you are defeated without grabbing it, you lost your chance at having the gem.

Savigo said:
    Is there a tweak that makes lords change culture when they abandon their native faction (not only when they are being recruited by player)? I couldn't find that on wikia.

Maybe it's not as easy as changing few numbers in the files, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
    In previous version you could ask one of your lord to switch his culture to yours. I'm guessing this is still available.
    You'll take a relationship hit though, IIRC.
  3. Filou

Evvv said:
    I'd be very interested in your source for that belief.
    That you only get one chance of getting the gem?
    Well there's the wiki for starters: http://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Brotherhood_Hideout
  4. Filou

Could this be a case where you asked your steward to recruit for you?
    If you do the village attached to the castle doing the recruiting won't offer any recruits when you visit. All available recruits are being funneled directly to your castle.
  5. Filou

-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

dani26795 said:
    Ok, so there's something I have always been wondering. It's not a possible problem for my own playthrough on Native but it sure could be on other mods.

My question is: if I make my own kingdom and name as vassals 2 noble companions that dislike each other, will that cause me constant headaches in the following playtime? Or they don't really mind each other as long as both have enough fiefs for themselves?

I really want to know this since it would help me on planning my eventual late game party group (since making companions vassals remove penalties of recruiting the other guys I don't have yet on the early game) for all those mods that have noble companions that conflict with each other.
    Companion-Lord have personalities like every other lord in the game.
    Once promoted to being a Lord they will behave like all other lords with that personality.
    Their previous relationship likes and dislikes is irrelevant, although if the mod is well made companions who dislike each other will likely be given conflicting personalities.
  6. Filou

MitchyMatt said:
    You have bad RNG
    Probably to balance the Noldor Ranger I got in the opening weeks :grin:
    Got the map now, 7 ingame days later.
  7. Filou

Any changes to the chance of getting the Red Brotherhood hideout map since 3.8?
    I'm about 100 days in and I got a few city chest maps, but no RB camp. I seem to remember getting a camp pretty early in previous playthroughs.
  8. Filou

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

Bon, alors pas de date de sortie... au moins ils sont clairs que c'est une politique à la Blizzard "ça sort quand c'est prêt".

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,368935.0.html
    http://steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/2353548518936257594

lolitablue said:
    Je pense qu'il va falloir un PC de très grosse config, alors tout le monde ne profitera pas de ce jeu, s'il sort un jour!  :ohdear:

Amen.
    Dans une des premières annonces ils disaient vouloir supporter des 'petites' config, comme garder le support de DX9.
    https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/3
    À voir si ça tient toujours la route 4 ans plus tard.

Sinon c'est la batailles avec une grande carte et beaucoup de monde qui bouffent de la ressource, je doute que visiter les villes ou naviguer la carte principale soit si demandant.
    Mais c'est certain qu'il faudra qqchose de moderne pour profiter de tous les bonbons visuels.
  9. Filou

Les videos plus complètes sur youtube

Plus de détails sur la page principale
    https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/174

et des images
    e32017-5.jpg

e32017-2.jpg

e32017-6.jpg
  10. Filou

En effet  :shock:
    Ils ont fait un super gros post sur facebook... tout ça pur 2 min. Je m'attendais à du gameplay live.
  11. Filou

Il y aura une présentation à l'E3 dans quelques heures.
    https://www.pcgamingshow.com/
    10h Pacifique; 19h pour Paris; 13h pour Montréal
  12. Filou

Zaelious said:
    So I went into the noldor city elacrai, and I'm talking to Sadren. He said that only 1 knightood order accepts them/likes them, which knighthood order is this?
    Silvermist Rangers
  13. Filou

To much cavalry!

MitchyMatt said:
    Lord Irontoe said:
    PoP's got a lot of OP Infantry too. Dshar infantry can hit pretty hard, but they tend to wear lighter armer that can make them vulnerable. You could try padding out your infantry with Mettenheim troops. Their troop line from Greatswords and above will obliterate just about any cavalry in the game and they're tough enough to face off against archers even though they dont have shields. Unfortunately you really have to scour the map to find enough of them to make a strong force.

For horse archers, I think it helps a bit if you assign them to the Horse Archer group (Group 4), as then they line up on the wings in a long firing line instead of being blobbed up in the center with the melee cav. Then when you do charge them, most of them are already  in good position to flank instead of just charging the center.

When they're in this group, how do they behave with AI controlling them. Could you elaborate on how they act in a field battle? I've never reassigned my units so I'm curious to see if their positioning and initial behavior has changed.
    To my knowledge there is no specific AI behavior tied to the Horse Archer group. In my experience any unit that is assigned to groups other than the 3 default ones don't get issued any orders by the AI: they just charge ahead when the battle starts.

On your side they line up like any other group... unless you have too many custom groups then they all fight for the same spot.

It's why I stopped creating custom groups for units outside of my companions. Useful for me, but it messes up the AI too much.
  14. Filou

Sondage! Quelle est votre tranche d'âge?

Ah, ok, il a été mis à jour.... Je me demandais si je devais répondre selon 2009 ou 2017  :ohdear:
  15. Filou

davvynn said:
    Filou said:
    You don't loot Duskfall, you get it by releasing Aeldarian.

You're 100% sure? Since you're sergeant knight I know that Ralyks makes mistakes but wiki says otherwise! ...?

P.S.: So basically what you're saying is that NPC's equipment cannot be looted?
    Well it's meant to be a unique weapon. If you could loot it it would not remain unique since you could have a chance to get one each time you fight him.
    Same logic applies with the items you can get from the kings or the other unique spawns.

I'm not 100% sure that no NPC equipment can be looted at all but I do know that you can't get the unique king's equipment from just fighting them, otherwise I would beat up the Bahadur Khan repeatedly to get his bow.

Btw, forum ranks is based on the time spent on the forum. It's not exactly relevant to knowledge of the game or specific mods.
Back
Top Bottom