Recent content by FelixBuxton

1. FelixBuxton

Arctic Servers - Mount & Blade Server Hosting

Hello All,

It's been an incredible six (almost seven) years hosting Mount & Blade for you. I just wanted to thank you all for your continuous support and revive our thread here and give it a bit of a fresh look / update for 2020 onward (so I apologise for the necro). We've made a lot of changes since our initial post here so I've gone through and updated all the server specifications, details and available locations. We're now also offering new locations more suited to event hosting, details can be found in the original post.

Additionally I've added a new promotion to the thread as the last one expired. I'll be checking back on this occasionally and answering any questions posted.

Thanks!
  2. FelixBuxton

Xtrah said:
    I might be blind but.. whats your website

www.ArcticServers.co.uk

Arctic Game Studios was a base project but its been halted / removed due to lack of time to focus on it.

Regards,
    Felix
  3. FelixBuxton

2020 Promotion - 25% Off Lifetime Promotion!... Use Code: MB2020 Hello community members, Arctic Servers is a well established company based and running from the United Kingdom specializing in Mount & Blade and various other games such as the Arma series, Minecraft, Holdfast and many...
  4. FelixBuxton

[ AJAX_PW_RP ] Server Information / Details Thread [Beta 7]

clant said:
    posts from the 19th to the 1st? server revival? And.... third party market with website interaction  :???: wut.

We've just been busy developing, as you may have noticed. :smile:

Aldric said:
    This seem professional, i wonder how this will turn out.

We hope for the best!  :wink:
  5. FelixBuxton

15th Group Fighting

Update:

> Added Custom Map 17 & 18 to rotation.  :smile:
  6. FelixBuxton

15th Group Fighting

- Removed -
  7. FelixBuxton

> Updated to Beta 7

Thanks for all the support so far!
  8. FelixBuxton

*** Under Construction *** www.AjaxPW.com *** Under Construction *** Ajax Role-Play is a brand new server to the Mount & Blade Persistent World mod currently lead and constructed by both Felix and Froweey. We aim to provide you, the player one of the best role-play experiences you will have...
  9. FelixBuxton

New Map (Journey)

Looks excellent, will this maybe be put up for public download soon?..-
Back
Top Bottom