Recent content by fasthd97

1. Inn and out

No bonus to relations with npc after successful completion
  2. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops dead companions

Please add some kind of funeral or cut scene for dead family/friends along with possibly getting their stuff back. Each companion can be carrying up to 80k worth of gear and if I won the battle it seems unlikely my troops are like hey lets loot his brothers corpse.
  3. SP - General Real seasons option

Please have a setting where each season isnt a year and 365 days in game is 365.My character is half dead already.
  4. tutorial message spam

In beta i get told how to wasd every time i enter combat.
  5. village recruitment

Some villages all the headman died off. I cannot recruit men from some places at all.
  6. As of the last update some metal helmets are white not metal colored

White helms on several models noticeably on the minor factions the embers and imperials
  7. About my kingdom

Influence what is it and how does it work? This mechanic is pretty opaque especially towards the endgame I find myself having cheat in influence to avoid going to war with the whole map. Some of my clans are spamming in declare war on x . It costs over 1000 influence to override them. Is this...
  8. hideout attack screen

I like the new one but would prefer if it didnt add anyone by default but warned you if you had less than 10.
  9. Resolved [1.5.0] Companions spawn in castles and aren't reachable.

Also seen armies and enemies inside of cities unable to move or attack on beta
  10. beta teleport

after a battle in caer banseth i was teleported with my army across the screen
  11. Three clans to rule them all.

Currently if you add more than three clans then you can no longer give your ruling clan fiefs, I consider this a devastating blow to having your own kingdom since I pick what castles and cities I need based on where I want to expand next.
  12. No ransom

This is the way it is designed, but of course, as with many things, it might be subject to change and we appreciate the feedback. Currently, it works as intended.
    My main issue with this is that your army can give up high-value targets like say monchug to essentially a third party which doesnt seem all that logical to me.
  13. No ransom

I meant that armies are dropping them off in prison but it seems weird that you drop them off in someone elses prison.
  14. Sexless baby

my wife gave birth to a healthy baby? No idea if its a boy or girl though.
Back
Top Bottom