Recent content by FastByte23

1. Need More Info Game doesn't start and I've done a lot!

I had the same issue as you did and completed the same steps as you did, I reinstalled the entire game twice deleted all folders etc.

Then, I decided to have a look in the modules folder and what did I see...MODLIB folder was there for some odd reason. I deleted that folder and the game worked from steam, loading the usual launcher.

Even if you think your modules folder is clean go and look there again as something in there may have stayed after reinstalling.

EDIT: Now the game wont launch from the launcher lol. More issues.
    Hi @Mauley

Unfortunately, there are only the few obvious suspects.
    CustomBattle
    Native
    SandBox
    SandBoxCore
    StoryMode
  2. Need More Info Game doesn't start and I've done a lot!

Go into your steam library, open the Bannerlord folder and then the Modules folder. Delete any folders that are NOT the following:

-SandBox
    -StoryMode
    -CustomBattle
    -Native
    -SandBoxCore

I have found that sometimes just having mod folders in there will mess things up, even if they are not enabled.
    Hallo @Khadgarion

unfortunately i deleted the complete folder of M&B every time.
  3. Need More Info Game doesn't start and I've done a lot!

Isn't the game supposed to launch via Steam?

After launching the game, you should be seeing TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe instead of Bannerlord.exe.

Are you running an illegal copy of the game?
    Hallo @Watergun

you read my first post? My launcher doesn't really start, the mouse pointer changes and I see the M&B icon at the bottom of the taskbar but then everything closes again. And yes it is a legal version.
  4. Need More Info Game doesn't start and I've done a lot!

To my knowledge reinstall the game and delete the Documets/Mount and Blade folder should completely reset the game. If it doesn't work I have no other idea.
    Why not give e1.3.0 a try? It has so far no issue for me (except for some avoidable bugs).
    Not so sure why "According to Steam", but for the version, you should always be seeing the version number from launcher every time you start the game.

Hello @Nabla64 @Watergun

so i deleted the folder Documets, game reinstalled and now it doesn't create any folder at all in documents.... when i start the game via Bannerlord.exe crash it when i click on load, save etc.Then I updated to e1.3.0 which makes no difference neither the launcher nor the memory problem. I have always tried everything via admin, no difference ....
  5. Need More Info Game doesn't start and I've done a lot!

Hi,
    Have you tried to move / delete the "Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord" folder?
    The game save config files and save game there. I had a sound problem once and the only way to fix it was to delete all folder except the game saves. I hope this help.

Hi @Nabla64
    Ok I deleted the complete order Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord, then started the game and created a new campaign, wanted to save> game crash. OK via Steam files for errors. After it was finished looking in Documents, no new folder from M&B. Still the game started Crash again. Must reinstall now, but I guess I still have the same problems as described above.
  6. Need More Info Game doesn't start and I've done a lot!

It's really frustrating as I haven't been able to play the game for weeks and nobody here says anything :neutral:
  7. Das Spiel startet nicht, und ich habe viel getan!

Hallo,

leider habe ich keinen Antivirus installiert, der so in das System eingreift.
    Ich habe auch kein OneDrive installiert der meine Daten sichert.
    Und wenn ich versuche Bannerlords MP zu starten dann Crash das spiel auch -.-
    Andere Tipps? :smile:
  8. Das Spiel startet nicht, und ich habe viel getan!

Hallo, Team, Zu meinem Problem. Es fing damit an, dass ich ein Spiel nicht mehr speichern konnte. Da ich vorher ein paar Mods installiert hatte, dachte ich, dass dies der Grund dafür sein würden. Also habe ich Mods entfernt und getestet. Dasselbe Problem. OK, neu installieren, also über Steam...
  9. Need More Info Game doesn't start and I've done a lot!

Hello, team, thanks first of all for the game, in the time I played it I really enjoyed it! So now to my problem. It began that I could no longer save a game. Since I had installed a few mods before that I thought that it would be the reason. So Mods removed and tested. Same problem. OK...
Back
Top Bottom