Recent content by Faqra

1. Should Recruits Change Culture to the Occupying Faction's?

There was a suggestion on reddit that says:

Make mixed troops for faction for example if a faction takes a settlement from another culture that troop will be slightly altered to show its difference.

Like this:
    8jbtnysboez41.png
    this is a great idea but separating them in the troop menu would be hell and if they are not separated then you will never know where you got certain recruits from
  2. Campaign Coop

hard to do coop coz time freezes during battles and when player goes in a settlement
  3. How are Sturgians faring in the newer versions?

still losing nev.castle and vercheg at the start even in different games
  4. Should Recruits Change Culture to the Occupying Faction's?

Sturgia usually takes a few years to die off. Through a lot of playthroughs (many just to observe wtf is up with Sturgia) I have never seen it go in only 84 days, personally.
    yeah, 1year was just an exaggeration. but you get my point, in most games sturgia will eventually be destroyed and if settlement culture changes there will be no sturgia recruits by mid game
  5. Bannerlord statistics for possible max char lvl suggestions (1.4.1)

the highest level i can ever get to across a few different games were level21-22 around day 1900 mark
  6. Should Recruits Change Culture to the Occupying Faction's?

will be hard if settlements change culture to what empire owns them because if that happens there will be no more sturgia troops by the end of year1
  7. SP - General African Inspired Faction

its just a fantasy game world it doesnt exactly HAVE to follow guidlines and history
  8. SP - General Changing siege battles to something different

yeh big towns have no use at all. battles in battanian and sturgia towns would be amazing especially
Back
Top Bottom