Recent content by Falkai

1. Falkai

What Is Your Excitement Level Scale 1 - 10

Chris Mchayes said:
    1 Possible Way To Fix Lag: Lower graphic settings. Especially trees and bushes. Grass detail as well.

I have heard of this before, but it doesn't do anything, at least not for me. Maybe others will have better luck.

I know is not my connection. Both the down/upload speed of my service are embarrassing well above average since I work from home and the nature of my business require it. I'm no tech, but it has been mention before that a likely cause is that the net code is simply really crappy, and something this expansion has inherited from vanilla.

Luckily the game can still be fun as long as you manage to excuse this grievances, which for me usually last for a period of 30-40 minutes before I rage quit FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU XD
  2. Falkai

What Is Your Excitement Level Scale 1 - 10

JeanChristophe said:
    When it released I was at 10. Then I played hussar and realised the sword feels like it has the same range as a butterknife, also realised that you cant outbank a overhead stab, (by the time you bank out people can stab again).

And a regular bank doesnt help since overheads pretty much outrange you by far. Also with a light sabre you mostly have to slash 2-3 times when at slow speed. (same speed that would 1 hit an infman in mm). However you can go around this by backslashing people or just avoiding them untill they least expect an attack. But this is kind of unfair since you can avoid a lancer aswell and they still got nerfed. Plus the lags on servers. But still excitement is about 4-5/10.

Sorry for being a whiner. But just thought I would give an honest opinion :smile:.

I would have to agree with you. The lag issues are mega annoying. Even with a good ping. At times my character will hold his swing even after I release the attack leaving me open and often costing me the fight. Also the artillery aiming system needs work, the reticule use its nearly useless, at times I think I'm about to shoot short and I still over shoot the target. Mortar's in particular are a pain to aim because anything in the way between you and you're target will affect the long reticule and cause it to misinterpret your intended aim.

Basically I have the same reaction for this mod as I had for WB multiplayer. Fun and full of potential but bog done by a trouble system.
    4.5 out of 10
  3. Falkai

SP Musket Era GESIA Mod Pack 0.7

gesia said:
    Falkai said:
    any chance you will add "Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment" to this mod

I thought about it, as well as some other large Warband mods. However, since I'm working with the txt files instead of the module system (long story) this isn't possible - or at least I don't see how.

Thats to bad, but thanks for the reply. Though it would be possible since it has been ported to wfas, just notice it today on the mod list. Keep up the great work, Im enjoying your mod alot
  4. Falkai

SP Musket Era GESIA Mod Pack 0.7

any chance you will add "Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment" to this mod
  5. Falkai

[B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

Evil Cereal said:
    Front page...  :roll:
    And don't forget the bugfixes...! Well... they don't totally fix 1.143.

the bugfixes link is dead...is been dead for a while now  :???:
  6. Falkai

[B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

the bugfix links are down can someone post them again. Wanted to get back to this mod I coulnt wait for a new version to be release but I lost my old files.
  7. Falkai

Seems they forgot to mention the module system has finally be released

This is great news, cant wait for some interesting mods to come up.
  8. Falkai

Fire and Sword Version 1.141 is ready

Very impress with all the fixes and changes. They were beyond my expectations and surprise me. Thanks for the time taken to do this. One question:

When I go to a major and request a caravan the list of cities available has been reduce compared with prior to the patch. Is this intentional or a possible bug?
  9. Falkai

Multiplayer Or Singleplayer?

...e random deaths after getting hit from a cross the map?
  10. Falkai

Item and Troop Mod With Fire and Sword

Interesting mod. I gave it a try and it seems that the price for units is a bit....different. Is this intentional?

Just to specified what I mean. The light calvery mercenaries start at 22 price, which were 12 in vanilla. No big deal I though, but once they upgraded they go down to 12...wat? All the units I have seen so far are affected in a similar matter.

For whats worth I like the diversity this mod offers, funny how a few tweaks can bring a sense of freshness.
  11. Falkai

AGE of CHANGE II : MODELS PREVIEWS

All this items look amazing. What programs have you been using to make them?
  12. Falkai

DOWNLOAD link, Credits & OLD TOPIC (+ POLL)

Wonderfull mod, the rifle models are great and they sound wonderfull. I just started playing it and it was surprise how stable it is. No crashes after 9 hours of play. One question, not sure if I'm missing something or if this is a bug. I check and search to see if something similar had been mention with no luck.

Basically, factions don't seem to be at war with each other or they are, but it doesn't effect your standing with them.

example: when I press Q and check the factions status with each other, Spain is not at war with anyone, but when I ask one of their lords"officers" they mention they are at war with the Wild Frontier. So I check the Wild frontier faction who is at war with everyone according to the status screen, but when I speak with one of their "chiefs" they say they are not at war with anyone yet the "French Frontier" armies are raiding their fiefs.

Just to test it further I join the "Wild Frontier" and walk up to a "French F" force that was raiding one of our fief. But they were not indicated as enemies, neither could I attack them in the typical matter. When I talk to their officer he confirm they were at war with the our faction, but he never acknowledge me as part of that faction. Guest the feathers in my head were not a dead give away  :cool:

I understand this mod is still in the works so this is not a big deal. What I seen so far looks fantastic, so keep up the great work. Best of luck.

13. Falkai

Tactical advice

Thanks for all the replays, they help a lot.

I been pushing the IS from Nibelheim back to Tihr. Even manage to win the siege of Hrus Castle. On the other hand Tihr is starting to look like a hopeless fight. The combine might of almost 500 strong against the 356 defenders, 37 of which are cannoners; turns into a slaughter every time. I try 5 times, and have never stay alive for more than a few second before the first volley of cannon fire literaly wipes out the first wave of our assult. In my 3rd try we had reinforcements come in three times before even one soldier made it to the wall.

On my last try I cheated to get one of the cannons, and just had enough time to clear the breach before I fell; it was all we needed to set a foot inside their defences. But alas it did nothing for our cause. The cowardly cannoners open fire killing almost all my forces that made over the wall, and wiping out a large number of the defenders, which I tough would prove their down fall as they keep shooting into their own ranks. Still, once the battle was over and the last laurian lay dead the enemy had suffer 130 losses.

So any advice from my fellows here would be appreciated.

BTW since I was merc for the Laurians and my company of veterans soldier had been wipe out, I did what any man would do after such an offense....I pledge my sword to the Queen and bow Tihr would fall, and once it does I will hang every imperial soldier from its walls by the tip of their mustache.

For the Queen!!
  14. Falkai

Tactical advice

This is a bit embarrassing to admit but I'm actually having my butt kick by the IS. I'm currently playing as the Kingdom of Lauria and I'm having a hard time in both sieges and open field battles. Mainly is the cannoners that give me trouble; supported by their cavalry they do a lot of damage to...
  15. Falkai

Bug Reports.

Thanks for the replay Draxius, and thanks for making the effort. Of the many mods I tried since I found MB, this one has become my all time favorite and I hope the developer keeps adding to it. I wish I could contribute some how, other than just play it and come here to report my finds, but I have no knowledge of either coding or modeling...sight.

I wonder if it would take to long to actually learn how to work with the code. I have made small twits here and there but that's child's play compared with some of the major changes some mods have made to this game.
Back
Top Bottom