Recent content by fafafadsa

1. Using the old Exe however

Having the problem where it then loads and then says it can't open textures and I'm using WSE to load it up
  2. Using the old Exe however

When I run using WSE it can't find the empire 3 in my modules folder
  3. Quick Questions/Quick Answers thread

Can't the rolf quest. or the stables one. Also I've talked to all the tavern people but I am not getting the National Tournament I have 2 gems
  4. Can't get black dragon mount

I can't seem to start the Rolf bandit quest, or the stable quest. I've tried talking to the tavern and i've camped outside tugla but nothing comes up
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Are bounty quests any different from vanilla? Because I can not find the "Nervous man" in the village of Goat Bridge. Neither can I complete the scout "Hillhall"
  6. Costume_a.brf

So maybe I'm dumb or something but when I use the search function I can only find threads related to PoP, the thing is I only have CAE, Better banners and Realistic Colors 1.22 + Taller Grass. When I load the native module everything is fine. But not when I load CAE? Any help please?
  7. Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

Hello! Newb here! I was wondering how do I change the reload speeds of all muskets? That or the amount of bullets before reload. If I changed reload would that require me to change the amount of ammo in the pouches?
Back
Top Bottom