Recent content by exhale

1. exhale

Cant attack Sea Raider hideouts

As the title says, it just results in an infinite loading screen and forces me to alt+f4
    same problem...
  2. exhale

Hello everyone, tell me how to survive these weekdays in anticipation of Bannerlord?

hibernate.
    Or get into a coma. eventually try and master time travelling. there is also sleep, sleep a lot
    The best option
  3. exhale

Hello everyone, tell me how to survive these weekdays in anticipation of Bannerlord?

Try not to die of coronavirus.
    Zvezdochka---lyubaya-gramovka.970.jpeg

He will not reach me
  4. exhale

How I always survive:

1) reading Medieval history
    2) replaying The Witcher III
    ok i will try thanks
  5. exhale

What's wrong with the old standby, drugs and booze?
    My dealer was caught :neutral:
  6. exhale

Play the beta.
    They didn’t give me a beta pass, 4 months have already passed since I sent a request
  7. exhale

Maybe advise some mods or something else, thanks :D
  8. exhale

A siege feature I actively don't want to see

I think this is an ingenious tactical move, to undermine the psyche of the defenders, imagine that you have run out of provisions in the castle, and then rotten carcasses of animals are flying in you, this is a very dirty move, but in war all means are good
  9. exhale

Rain of arrows

It would be cool
  10. exhale

При запуске игра крашится

Windows 10
    Хм странно, тогда хз, мне даже доступ на бету не дали... Так что придется еще месяц ждать, чтобы сыграть
  11. exhale

При запуске игра крашится

При входе в игру (через лаунчер/напрямую) игра включается и я вижу белый экран. Однако через некоторое время игра вылетает без сообщения об ошибке. Пробовал запускать через разные устройства, но, к сожалению, никакого результата. До этого успел наиграть 23 часа. Прошу мне помочь
    Какая винда стоит???
  12. exhale

corona? :(

up to 27* days
    WHO has increased the risk of coronavirus spreading to “very high”;

Head of Rospotrebnadzor: “Today is the time not to leave the Russian Federation”;

WHO asked believers to refrain from kissing icons;

Chinese authorities discovered another coronavirus infected from Iran through Moscow;

Iranian Parliament suspends work due to coronavirus;

First cases of coronavirus infection detected in Mexico and Monaco;

Infected - 85187
    Deaths - 2924
    Recoverd - 39548
Back
Top Bottom