Recent content by Ettenrocal

1. Ettenrocal

Native OSP Scenes Alpha's Map Pack

Looks like the link is dead, could you please reupload?
    I have them if you need i can send by we transfer.
  2. Ettenrocal

SP Medieval [WB] Deeds of Arms and Chivalry

So is anything still happening with this mod, or did it just fizzle out after Ettenrocal left? There are some updated images from november 2020, but the most recent mod version is from February.
    It is still active just very long because of coding side. I myself continue "secretly" help this mod, finishing/improving scenes that Rigo did like Angers, Dijon or scenes i was currently working on to not waste the previous work. Yes i'm sorry i left but the time kind of proved i was right, if i had keep in the team i would have become crazy with so long to release new update and the others problems. Ijustwan2bepure continuously produced incredible scenes and they are ready since a long time (some are done since like 3 years ago lol), he is one of the best scener of M&B and players can't enjoy his scenes yet. I don't understand why the team not try recruit another coder or even two??? If it is too much work or not enough motivation or personal life problems, that's what a team is for that not everything is on one man shoulders. Here a WIP video of Angers (not look if you want to keep suprise^^), textures&graphics are from a far older version.

A while after i quit very talented modeler have join the team for long years but then have quit too^^ https://www.moddb.com/addons/grand-bascinet-1430-noooxy

All this great work deserves to be release, i wish GL to the mod and vote for it on modDB mod of the year^^
  3. Ettenrocal

WB Last Breath of Calradia Empire vers 0.97 full avec Warband 1174

Last Breath of Calradia Empire, très bon mod, bon courage pour la traduction.
  4. Ettenrocal

SceneFromGIS : Create Bannerlord maps from real geographic data

Just awesome, this tool is what will maybe convince me to finally start Bannerlord scening, it looks to be also a really cool "heightmap creator", i use heightmaps for Warband scenes. This will be a blessing for historical mods. Thanks a lot!!!
  5. Ettenrocal

Une insjustice totale !

Je savais même pas qu'on pouvait recruter des clans^^ dans d'autres factions.
  6. Ettenrocal

Need More Info Bad textures all around Dunglanys.

Yes many times old save games on previous version can produce bugs.
  7. Ettenrocal

High tier armor prices still too high

Yes armor prices are stupid and now you can find far better armor in the loot, in the end i never buy armor in shops. There is also another problem prices are not very logical according with stats. And another in design one some items that look stronger than other like leather hat compare to padded hat have far weaker stats. The troop trees are also badly done with too much troops using heavy mails in Battania and Vlandian crossbowman. This game is need a complete redone. It's still a "good" game but it's not what many expected, it's a console good game...
  8. Ettenrocal

Need More Info Bad textures all around Dunglanys.

There is an option in Steam to verify game files, no need to reinstall all. Right click on game -> properties-> local files-> verify integrity of files.
  9. Ettenrocal

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Warband was released on consoles long time after it was finished product, here TW announcing console demo at Gamescom is kind of another communication error. Whatever excuses you can find M&B is what it is thanks to PC players and modders (who are working on PC). I mean Bannerlord was announced in 2012 and it's still in early access, so no big surprise people take it bad, many people made the remark on facebook post and it just get "clean". TW made millons of sales thanks to mods and in 2022 many people still play on Warband cause Bannerlord despite many improvements doesn't have the same flavour.
  10. Ettenrocal

Sieges, razing, governors, alliances, and land acquisition

I agree al those things are missing in Bannerlord. Bannerlord completely forget the possibility for player to acquire land by himself buy it, inherit it, or conquer it, then it would be your problem to keep it and defend it yourself as vassal or not. Possibilities of building hideouts would be also cool.
  11. Ettenrocal

SP Medieval [BL] Crusaders: Way to Expiation

A legendary mod came back to life! Very nice.
  12. Ettenrocal

Back to Waeband?

Warband is still better than Bannerlord, i hope a day it will change! And yes still a lot of modders on it. There is very impressive mods Warsword cConquest, 457 AD, Deeds of Arms & Chilvary and many others that are still under development.
  13. Ettenrocal

Native LSP Scenes Veledentella's scenes

Splendid scenes, some made me smyle, others are very impressive! Thank you for sharing with community.
Back
Top Bottom