Recent content by Ettenrocal

1. Ettenrocal

Unsolved Warband under perform on modern computer

I have a Ryzen 5 3600x with msi GTX 1060 armor 6Go 16 GO ram and i can't play Warband with decent fps and normal battle size compares to the power of processor: I'm barely at 50 fps at 300 battle size and even have a weird lag. I could play Warband at 400 on my i5 4570 3,2 Ghz... And even at 300...
  2. Ettenrocal

SP Medieval Ruthenia 13th Century

The Livonian order has been incorporated into Teutonic order in 1237. Some scandinavian factions could be interesting though. Teutonic order was reinforced somtimes by crusaders, mostly germans (also sometimes Polish or Scandinavians) or troops from the Hanseatic league. Very happy this mod...
  3. Ettenrocal

B Tutorial Scenes Scene making for Warband (VIDEOS+ENTRY POINTS)Updated 7/16/14

@Captain Calradia Keep guard and prison guard entry points doesn't work in native Warband in castle scenes, was probably designed to work but it doesn't (could be an idea of fix for eventual next Warband update). The only "guards" you have in castles are the archers entry points on the walls.
  4. Ettenrocal

SP Medieval [WB] Deeds of Arms and Chivalry

Yeah modding takes time indeed, any suggestions is always welcome ! I have already plenty of suggestions myself :ROFLMAO:
  5. Ettenrocal

For the size of towns as explained before, impossible to make them realisitic due to size scene limitation, there is a good chance we change our approach on this and will probably downscale the huge towns by two (while keeping important area at almost real size) cause we think it's also nice...
  6. Ettenrocal

On the scening department news: i'm currently on final phase on props reorganization and we also have a great news; we're welcoming a new member in the team: iJustWant2bPure who joined us like a month ago and is making scenes. I finished making and choose which new textures we will use (there...
  7. Ettenrocal

Night brightness

I'm 39 years old so yeah i think i know what night looks like. Even very dark in a forest your vision will adapt. Bannerlord night are not that dark in fact but like very "blurry".
  8. Ettenrocal

BL Création de mod

Salut, si tu t'ennuies et que tu veux intégrer une équipe sur Warband en attendant ? Sinon pour touver du monde rejoins simplement le discord TW Forum - Modding et met une annonce dans le channel request-offers. Si tu cherches une équipe spécifiquement française tu auras plus de mal à trouver...
  9. Ettenrocal

This is weird, i could play INJ pretty well (worldmap and with good settings parameters, 300 battlesize). Maybe you should try up your graphics, playing low graphics on Warband with quite powerful system (compares to 5-10 years ago) can in fact produce stutter. I have experienced this on The...
  10. Ettenrocal

About the same power (for one core) as my Intel Core i3-4170 @ 3.70GHz, never played much our mod with this but i could play "In the name of Jerusalem" mod with. Maybe a problem with turbo mode ? You don't stutter in battles ?
  11. Ettenrocal

Wow ☺ Thank you all for you support, that's very touching ! (didn't see there was a complete page juste before this one :xf-oops:) I hope too that the worst is behind, feeling better today. I have even smoke a cigarette cause it seems nicotine can protect you from virus... and to be honest...
  12. Ettenrocal

We are also working on more historical plate harness models, until the day we found a modeller... Reorgnization i'm working on will allow us to make beautiful towns and castles ! Here an exemple in spoiler. I'm a little bit slowed down cause it seems i have covid-19 since more than a month...
  13. Ettenrocal

Didn't know you could collect taxes of towns, pretty cool ! XD I think we planned to link this quest of collecting taxes with a diplomacy feature when you enter into service of a family (would be more rp). We now for the Tarbes bridges it should be fix in next update. Didn't know for items drop...
  14. Ettenrocal

Thanks for the report. We didn't have any report on a bug on Clermont arena, so its very useful. I note it on my bug list. I have started reworking the organization of props, sadly i'm a very bad scripter, so i don't know how to install them myself so it slow me down. There will be three main...
  15. Ettenrocal

POLL: The Empire.... DO we NEED three of them?

What would be really interesting is empire faction has different cultures settlements/villages on their borders. Different troops trees with auxilliary troops from the border cultures.