Recent content by Esnach

1. Esnach

Need More Info Horse sound very low until horse is almost next to you

Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? If so could you capture a video of this issue happening.
    It still exist. Nothing changed. Maybe on eventually on 30% chance you can hear them coming, depends on the ground type. But it is almost silent in other 70% even if you use headset. I am talking about general problem, native single player, modded multi player, no matter.
  2. Esnach

Need More Info Horse sound very low until horse is almost next to you

The problem is still undone. Guy, really, 3 years past. Is it that hard to do?
  3. Esnach

MP Native cRPG

Feels like it was yesterday..
    Good luck with that!
  4. Esnach

[ENL] Spring Cycle - Invitations and Applications | Deadline: 04/03/2012

Team Name: Inquisition
    Do you accept your invitation to the European Native League 2012 Spring Cycle (if the answer is no, you can leave the rest of the form blank)?: YES
    Is this your preferred Division and if not, which Division would you prefer to be part of?: A
    Is your team capable of fielding an 8 player team on a weekly basis: YES
    In addition to the France and Germany servers, is your team willing to play on the "ENL_Hungary" server(s), should it be deemed a fair location for one of your matches?: YES
    Approximately how many active members does your clan have currently: 15
    Is your roster up to date? (please make any necessary removals that you haven't already made, otherwise players may be stuck in your roster. If you have made these changes but I've yet to update them, that's fine. I'll get to them soon enough): YES
    Are your contact details up to date?: YES
    Are you aware of the pending changes to the match rules (listed under "new" above)?: YES
    Are you aware of the pending changes to the penalty point system (listed under "new" above)?: YES
    Have you read the rules and do you agree, on behalf of your team, to abide by the rules of the competition throughout the cycle?: YES
    If your answer is "no" (or equivalent) to any of the above, please take steps so you are able to answer "yes" (or equivalent). YES
  5. Esnach

Playoffs - Week 15 Fixtures | Deadline: 21/02/2012

Inquisition 15 5 Bohemian

ca8589acb24a.jpg

2ce1306b201a.jpg

5ead353fd8f2.jpg

df765c340627.jpg
  6. Esnach

[Nations' 5-a-Side Tournament] - Knock-Out Stage Results Thread

Russia I, not III
    Sorry for missunderstanding at first, but It was really hard game!
    Thank you guys.
  7. Esnach

[Nations' 5-a-Side Tournament] - Knock-Out Stage Information and Fixtures

Sorry for delaying, we will play with Netherlands I this sunday
  8. Esnach

I have told to blackitt, he said that will write me ( it was 3 days ago), we have all been waiting...
    One of you added me in skype, but he keep silence, so thats not our fault.

Have just seen blackitt, they are out of competition=(
  9. Esnach

We have no answer from Poland III, I think it is default win (Russia I - Poland III)
  10. Esnach

Russia I still have no confirmation from Poland III, the profile of their leader is inactive since 10-th October.
    So, we have no massage from anybody them.
  11. Esnach

Old Group Stage Match Results

Russia I - Poland I
            11 - 9
  12. Esnach

Shinobi clan

It WAS another Immortals clan...
    After that battle they ruined=)
  13. Esnach

Shinobi clan

This is the european community of russian clan Shinobi Our banner Team 20.06.2011 Shinobi vs Immortals 18 - 2 17.09.2011 Shinobi vs 9th Legion [center]12 - 8 Web site: http://shinobi-mb.clan.su/ Contaсts: Skype: anton007rammstein
  14. Esnach

[A] Alliance

This them is no more actual because Alliance is ruined now.
    Today we are two individual clan as at the begining...
  15. Esnach

[A] Alliance

Thanks guys! But dont make a chatroom here, ok?
Back
Top Bottom