Recent content by eragoen

1. eragoen

Online Campaign!

Just a heads up, the new campaign is starting in a little over a week, so be sure to sign up if you are interested before then :smile:
  2. eragoen

Online Campaign!

Shame :sad: if you ever have a relaxed period of time, you should check it out :smile:
  3. eragoen

Online Campaign!

We've been having great fun with the online campaign, and it's time for the next one! Have a read and a look, and see if it's your cup of tea :) Command troops on an interactive turn-based online map, and then lead them to the field in massive multiplayer battles Use diplomacy, intrigue and...
  4. eragoen

Second Brytenwalda Multiplayer Campaign: The Departure of the Legions

. Nick - Murtagh
    . Your Favourite Nation: Picts
    . Your preferred Nation: Picts
    . Position to be occupied (Roman or Pict Ranks): High Chieftain
    . Position you wish to take (Roman or Pict Ranks): High Chieftain
  5. eragoen

Campaign Event: Epic Battle. MONS BADONICUS

Aye, it's relevant at least to one side and sounds badass! And come on, kauna means 'wound' and 'fire', that's pretty damn relevant to the fate that awaits you guys :wink:
  6. eragoen

Campaign Event: Epic Battle. MONS BADONICUS

More like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMV78a-G5xY :grin:
  7. eragoen

report of an exploit in the campaign

The difference is that we aren't trying to lose battles, we're choosing ones that are impossible to win. It's the equivalent of hit and run tactics - we're using small forces to harry your larger armies and exhausting your resources.
  8. eragoen

Battle in Wulfbruk land: Aelle vs Wulfbruk

I recommend regularly checking the forums for these updates Wulf. Many of us are regular, and very impatient  :lol:

The battle was played by me, and was lost due to the huge amount of gold invested against you :s
  9. eragoen

troop composition in general

I'm sure we all agree that all archers are useless, but the point Thorgil is making is that british archers (which are meant to be better than others) don't matter anyway - so we get a bonus in something that doesn't have a big impact on a battle.
  10. eragoen

Battle in Murthag land: King Beron vs 123Emperor aka Ballista

Can people do 21:00? I'm visiting the house I'm going to be living in today and it's a bit of a drive away, so I might not be back for 19:00.
  11. eragoen

CAMPAIGN - TURN 3 - NEWs

Very good. Sad that I couldn't play the battle, but my motherboard is messed up, and needs to be replaced along with getting DDR3 ram to fit into it and a new processor (looking at like £300/380 Euros). Will be playing quite soon though!
  12. eragoen

Battle in Cent: Aethel's land

Ah, then thorgil would be my replacement I guess.
  13. eragoen

Bizarre...I get a display when I use my mother's screen. I'll try to get access to her screen, but she's quite stubborn. If worst comes to worst, Ballista/thorgil and wulf can play the battle.
  14. eragoen

Argh...computer problems. My screen seems to not work on start-up, and I'm getting error beeps from my motherboard. Taking pc into the shop tomorrow, will try to get it fixed. If not, thorgil might have tofight in my place.
Back
Top Bottom