Recent content by embet2k19

1. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

this
    I guess your graphic card is huge draw back.
    The graphic card gtx 860m is mine. Yours is on the right in the link.
    In this benchmark list, the rank of minimum recomended gpu for Bannerlord is 311 and gtx860m is at the rank of 371. I could not find your gpu in this list.
    is this means that yours is better than mine sir? sorry for noob question
  2. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

ty so much sir for your time
    even i have a intel celeron quad core processor N4100 sir?
  3. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

upgrade your pc bro, your game won't run at ths setting. when i first buy my notebook has two one with intel 600 like your and a nvdia 1660.. the game at first went for the first board (600) the game barely even loaded, only when i noticed the setting i changed for nvidia the game started better.. and i have 8 GB Ram the game runs at the max settings for me, but 4 gb.. bro, my micrsoft word and powerpoint and indesing doesn't even open at 4 gb ram

Idk which country you live, but i keep receving deals for gamers pc on acer, dell and avell..take a look there that looks cheap at the moment
    ty so much sir for your time
  4. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

i hope i can have 30 fps in a very low settings. i am planning to buy.
  5. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

sir can i run this game in 30 fps in a very low settings? i have intel celeron N4000, intel uhd graphics 600, 4gb ram, ssd.
  6. sir can i run this game on a very low settings, maybe atleast i can play on 30 fps, in my low...

sir can i run this game on a very low settings, maybe atleast i can play on 30 fps, in my low end laptop. intel celeron N4000, intel uhd graphics 600, 4gb ram, SSD.
  7. Is there anything more satisfying?

For me, there's nothing more satisfying than riding at the top of a siege tower and, as soon as its "docked", dropping the ramp and showering the awaiting troops with Javelins. Those things are so OP, but oh my god it's beautiful!
    can i run the game sir. in a very lowest settings? i have a intel uhd graphics 600, intel celeron N4100, 4gb ram, SSD. can i still play in a very low settings? and get 30 fps sir?
  8. When will you start actively dealing with cheaters in multiplayer?

When will you start punishing players who use cheats??? Is it really hard to look after those who come out in the top? How many times has it already been that arrows fly through them and blows with weapons, but they do no damage! They run faster in heavy armor than in light armor with a perk!!!
    sir can i run this game atleast 30fps in a very lowest settings? i have intel celeron n4000, intel uhd graphics 600, 4gb ram, SSD
  9. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

even in the lowest settings sir? atleast 30 fps? cant?
  10. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

e
    You can't.
    even in the lowest settings sir? atleast 30 fps
  11. Need More Info Crash on launcher

s
    Summary: When I open the game by steam, the launcher opens normally. But when clicking play a message appear "The application faced a problem". But when running it on common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client using windows compability solver. It works. Sadly this causes i cant play with mods.
    How to Reproduce: Just click play on launcher
    Have you used cheats and if so which: No
    Scene Name (if related): None
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    Computer Specs:
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
    GPU Driver Version: 512.59
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz
    RAM: 15.86
    Motherboard: ASUSTek COMPUTER INC. G731GT 1.0
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Sir can i ask if i can play the game in lowest settings in bannerlord, i have intel celeron N4000, intel uhd graphics 600, 4gb ram upgradeable, SSD
  12. Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

All of them sound awesome despite being vaguely described. Though the "disorganized state" improvement looks like its going to be my favorite among all.

But please let player to have some manual control in the kingdom management and other aspects, player cant even tell his/her catapults to stop shooting in the battle. Just like how player also cant even tell his/her troops to attack a specific formation.

Alas, it looks like we players dont have too many ways to influence the developers, but it would be amazing to have some complexity in this game (literally in any aspect be it kingdom management, diplomacy, parties, marriage, settlement management, clan affairs etc.)
    sir can i ask if i can run the game. i have Intel Celeron N4000, Intel UHD graphics 600, 4gb ram upgradeable, SSD.
Back
Top Bottom