Recent content by Elf

1. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Not only sane people play video games, you know.
  2. Best easily-replaced troops for F1-F3?

An army of half mounted archers and half heavy cavalries, both top tier, may suit your F1-F3 need.
  3. When you accidentally have the most insane battle...

Erm...is this necessarily a new thread?
  4. D'Shar Revision Thread for 3.8

It just doesn't feel right until their army emphasizes on horse archery.  They should be archetype of Mongolian.
  5. Is there or will there be any movement to update the Strange Rune Sword?

IMO weapon speed and damage don't matter much in end game when you have 500+ proficiency.  Weapon length is always my 1st priority.  Noldor Warsword always ends up as my primary weapon if my character is a sword and board user.
  6. 3.7061 pre-release discussion

Thanks for the greatest game mod ever!  Wish you the best of luck and profit in your future projects!
  7. PoP Ultimate Goal, Endgame edition.

All the goals listed are grinding.  They have nothing to do with skills or difficulties.

I would choose something like the toothpick challenge or soloing a Noldor army if I seek real ultimate goals.  Grinding is boring.  But it's your game.
  8. Version 0.772 Released!

MitchyMatt said:
    Michadr said:
    0.772 is in testing stage! If we have no more bugs you will see it released pretty soon :smile:

There are always bugs, ALWAYS.  :iamamoron:

PoP 3.611 was (almost) bug-free.
  9. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

How does one get a bard job?  In day 400 I still haven't seen any available in taverns. Also, I can't figure out how a bard increases the party morale.
  10. Big thanks to PoP team

PoP is definitely one of the best mods in gaming history.
  11. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

thermocline said:
    Thanks. Can you found chapters of Dawn/Eventide if you are at negative relations with them? Say you have Alistair and you own Valonbray, and you're still at -10 or worse--can you found chapters of these guys?

I'm 99% sure you can't for Eventide at -40, but not sure about higher relations.

You've got to have neutral or better relationship (0 or >0) to found any chapter.
  12. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Alavaria said:
    Actually that's interesting... if you hold Laria, are friends with Noldor (but of course Sarleon and Noldor fight each other) will Noldor attack your town?

If so, will you be unable to help as you are friends with both Sarleon and Noldor?..

Noldor still sack your town if you are a vassel.  The terrible part is that if you are very friendly with Noldor you can't even join the battle to defend your own town.

If you are a king and befriended Noldor then they won't attack your town.
  13. What's the best knighthood order to join?

Sheogorath25 said:
    2)  Not Certain but I'd put eventide up there for perhaps the best helmet with additional body armor protection.

You won't get the Eventide Helm with cape from them.
  14. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Sheogorath25 said:
    Elf said:
    I defeated Dread Legion twice, got the secret and armor but they re-appear!  Is that a known bug?
    Unless you go Vince offer and chop chop up the spawn commanders (or tell them nicely to never return) they all have a chance to respawn.

You only get the armor when you ask her not to return.
  15. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

I defeated Dread Legion twice, got the secret and armor but they re-appear!  Is that a known bug?
Back
Top Bottom