Recent content by El español

1. El español

Make spears great again

Greetings fellow warriors, I wanted to take a moment to discuss a topic that has been bothering me while playing Mount and Blade: Bannerlord - the underwhelming effectiveness of spears and pikes, especially on foot. Considering the historical significance and prevalence of these weapons...
  2. El español

Very bad stuttering on some MP servers after 1.7.2

On some MP servers (especially deathmatch and battle oneS) I have very bad fps drops since 1.7.2 dropped. Never encountered this issue before, but atm for me and it seems for many other players, this kinds of 1 second fps drops from 70 to 0 makes game almiost unplayable. I hope this issue would be fixed soon.

If someone encountering it too, please confirm.
    i have the same
  3. El español

what should be the next title/DLC ?

i want Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord
  4. El español

Am I the only one who doesn't like the huge battles?

As it is right now, you are kind of forced to have a giga army to fight off waves of armies that recover during a single siege. Like i said, i hope this is temporary till they flesh out other aspects of the game that might solve that problem.
    yes , and we can see the "casualties of war" In the diplomacy menu , after just few days (in game) there are usually dozen of thousand, like wtf , we need a population system , where just throwing thousand of men to the grinder would not be "free"
  5. El español

Battle scars?

i think is Viking conquest there was something like that , and some doctors you can go to heal yours scars and wounds
  6. El español

Am I the only one who doesn't like the huge battles?

Actually I think big battles(+1000 units) need to be rarer, and have more impact on the development of wars / diplomacy, now just look like an infinite grind, even when some factions have a couple of castles and cities left they still has several large armies every few minutes, the whole campaign is build in how ONE battle changed the history of the continent, but so far battles seems to have 0 real impact.
  7. El español

Abuse of the votekicking system needs serious attention

I am in my right to kick whoever I want and if people support it you must ban half the community. I normally play solo or with 2 or 3-man stack and still other people help me or I help them kick a certain player for whatever reason. It's been months since I was toxic towards any player if the dude is ruining my game by being useless I can kick him and get extra spawns simple. Thinking you can get me banned for kicking players it's really funny.
    man u sure have to buy a life, for real, do you really see the sense in your comment /behavior? SKIRMISH is not a competitive game, you don't have the right to kick anyone and INSULT AND BEING TOXIC, because u "feels like", vote kick is for bad behaviors, you and people like you are the only ones ruining others games, and the whole multiplayer, so don't fool yourself.

I guess people like you who have very low self-esteem need to feel some "empowerment" by being an ass in a game. which is very sad tbh.
  8. El español

Bannerlord online more toxic than chernobyl

Do you want to kick people because u feel like it? ok ,no problem send them each of them 40$ that cost the game
  9. El español

and you came here to cry. wuss
    i came here to raise an BIG issue, that affect the community, but ok, thank you for spending time in write such a valuable feedback.

Here is the issue from the other perspective: there are so few players that generally clans/competitive communities have to coordinate queuing with each other just to get a single 6v6... Now imagine these 6 people queuing separately (yet coordinated as one group in a voice chat generally) and one does not get in because of a random queuing. Do they wait the 10-15 minutes for the game to be over, considering they are not going to play an enjoyable game due to one side not having a competitive tier player? Or do they kick this individual to get the competitive tier player that was left out to get in. They feel it is their prerogative to choose who gets in or not due to the fact the game wouldn't even exist if they didn't coordinate to queue skirmish.
    that doesn't give the right to vote quick other players, if they so much want to play all together there are plenty of empty lobbies, they can choose from, there is no excuse also for the trash talking and insulting like they are 5 year old. Nah , is just people that need their sense of superiority that didn't get IRL
  10. El español

Well, the title said it all. Skirmish is totally full of people with mental problems and childhood traumas, I played around 20 - 30 games on skirmish (so I'm quite new ) sometimes I do quite decent, sometimes I end 0 - 9 , that is called learning. anyway is EVERY SINGLE game of skirmish I had...
  11. El español

Campaign map time does not go by when player is in battle

the online mod does just this , and doesnt seem to crash , even with hundred of other players going around , and joining battles in the middle.
  12. El español

Can someone please give insight into Sieges?

for now , as they said previously , just break the wall with trebuchets ,
  13. El español

Player Cavalry is stubborn?

Why, AI knights have the intelligence to come in my ranged ranks and kill archers, and why are my knights UNABLE to perform this (even when I order my cavalry to move INTO the middle of the ennemies archers). So I sent knights in the ennemy archers and, if I have a look a moment later (after I sent knights in these loved Fians :wink: )
    - my knights took (heavy) losses
    - the ennemy archers are still there...

The only way I have found to have my cavalry attack properly ennemy archers is :
    1) lead them in the middle of the archers
    2) order them to dismount in the middle of ennemy archers. That's odd lol

I agree with myself lol that several of cavalry's purpose, thanks to high mobility, are :
    - probably counter ennemy cavalry (nothing to say about that, even though I would say that infantry with shield and lances - more than 1,20m please - is better for that)
    - certainly eliminating or weaking ennemy archers
    - probably not charging pikemen like morrons, as they often do

Maybe in the orders, should there be the solution of telling which type of target we want our troops to take down, maybe also it would be too OP for the player.
    But is very enervating to come to the end of a battle, having ordered to knights to decimate ennemy ranged troops, and actually realize that the same ennemy ranged troops are still devastating (well not devastating but... :p ) my ranks without never being worried...

Also, Mount & Blade -> MOUNT so horse is king, right, other light topic to end this?
    So, question : Have you ever seen a decent and sane commander using cavalry in forests or mountains?
    Answer : no, because it is highly stupid to use cavalry in forests or mountains. Forest and mountains are places to ambush cavalry. And a lot of maps (very beautiful by the way) have forests.

Also, try to fight in village maps with cavalry, or even with 200 troops... non-sense

Also, about archers, I believe player's archers target the closest ennemy target. AI archers, even being in second line, take down our archers, they do not only target closest targets. That's strategically really annoying ;P
    try the rts mod , it give you the chance to direct attack specific formations
  14. El español

How many battles do you lose?

with the RTS camera mod , never , i just don't join allied battle , since the AI is really terrible , specially in attacking,, they just go to suicide and retreat every 30 seconds , even if they are "winning" so , I juts joining when the majority of the forces are directly under my command.

wich is bit sad, cause I would like to role play as captain etc , but is soooo frustrating, that ai lord make 0 logical decisions. i would be happy to lost, but no when is nonsense artificial situation.
  15. El español

Longest Battle?

doesn't matter, they will just respawn again with hundred of peasants, in 5 m.
    i Wish that BIG battles , were less common and has ore deep and important effect on wars , now it feels like constant grind.
    and he main quest is how 1 battle change the history of the hole continent....
Back
Top Bottom