Recent content by ekidhardt

1. In Progress Bug. Troops tend not to use any type of siege towers or use only the middle ladder for tier 3 wall

yeah this happens to me too, drives me crazy. This is why I auto-resolve most sieges, unless you're a one-man death machine, sieges tend to have worse results in person.
  2. Resolved Teleporting Governers Exploit

This is in Beta, When you have a companion and you assign them as a governor, they will instantly teleport to that city. I don't suppose teleportation is part of the game design. I use this convenient teleportation method so that I don't over-exercise my companions.:)
  3. Need More Info Bannerlord has destroyed my GPU and now none of my operating systems will boot

haha...this is hilarious. I'm sure the dev's will get a good laugh out of this one.

Bannerlord Dev's, your game destroyed my router! Also my AC, also my Lego millennium falcon!.waaaaaaaaaaaa..Bannerlord destroyed my life! ?????
  4. Need More Info Reproduceable - Game Crashes when turning in Dragon Banner quest [VIDEO]

I didn't know it could be turned in to a king you don't belong to. I also tried while being part of a kingdom and owning land.

My problem is that it's on a 3 day timer, I thought I could just leave the quest--but it expires! so I loaded a back game and am able to finish just a few hours before the timer goes off.

If you don't finish the quest,it fails and dissappears!

Werinter,

"I played it for 26 hours without any major bugs"

that's a miracle. be appreciative for what is working.
  5. Need More Info Reproduceable - Game Crashes when turning in Dragon Banner quest [VIDEO]

same here!

Werinter, oh quit crying, it's early access. this isn't a game breaker.
  6. Resolved Stamina does not regenerate unless resting inside a town

This can't be intentional, but when crafting and stamina reaches zero, the only way to regenerate it is to 'wait a while' in a town. It should regenerate as time passes,like during traveling, just just when sitting in town. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom