Recent content by $ec0nd$-t0-d1e

1. How do you.........

ah thanks you very much
  2. How do you.........

i have a few questions >How do you take a screen shot >How do you edit the world map? >How do you add new items Thats all :)
  3. Most Hated Infantry Unit

Damn Huscarls, Sergeants, Sharpshooters

Huscarls: Ah i had a army of 60 Men (30 Rhodok Trained spearman , 5 Companions , and 25 Nord archers
    and..........bam! a nord army comes by with 135 men i kill half then...6 Huscarls BANG a few huscarls take out my Archers then etc..... Overall Huscarls are a pain in the guts (Well not unless there under my control)

Rhodok Segeants, Swadian Sergeant: Damn These guys are tuff in a siege i got owned by Sergeants sergeants are bloody annoying Rhodoks the most Big shields sometimes Polearms its just soooooooo "TUFF!"

Sharpshooters: Argh! Crossbows i had only a little heath left.....and Hit IHATESHARPSHOOTERS knocked unconscious by Rhodok Sharpshooters i fell off my horse and the end 
  4. Favorite type of weapon?

The Pike has a very long reach 245? i dont like horses i normaly fight on foot with a Board Shield,Pike,Bastard sword (Maybe a Crossbow if i take out Bastard sword) I like pickin guys from a range with mah pike then when they come close i take out my Bastard sword or if im using a Crossbow i run or take out my Pike, Pikes hardly do any damage in close range (You cant use a Pike on a horse?) my second is.....a Two handed Great sword (Or Sword of war) i only use 2h weapons for Emergencies. Overall Polearms are my Fave  :smile:
  5. Can you get vassels?

Ah i've been wondering im a Nord Rebel and i've tried many ways (I think that works) and never succeed (Can you?) 
Back
Top Bottom